Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stories?

Weasyl
    N/A
    I'm kinda working on a story of my own. It begins with the Book of Tobit from the Catholic Bible as a sort of backstory. It features more on the angel, Raphael, and the demon, Asmodeus. For those that don't know, Asmodeus possesses a young woman and has her kill her husbands over a period of time. Raphael is sent by God to accompany Tobit who is really just going into town to collect a debt, and they both exorcise the demon from her.

Now the one that I'm building off of that. The setting is around the 14th century in England. Raphael would just be wandering the Earth as a traveling doctor. I was going off of the whole "fallen angels become demons" thing for this. If four specific powerful angels fell, then they become the horsemen of the apocalypse. Since Raphael is the angel of healing, he would be Pestilence. Not really sure how he would get that way as it's a work in progress but still.

I had no idea I had already participated in this thread. Holy crap
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

I'm in the middle of researching, practising and planning for a webcomic I want to make. I haven't got a clear summary yet but it's basically supernatural beings hanging out and trying to get to their own goals.

I have a lot of stories on my page, have been writing for awhile.

I'm used to being invisible though. It's just part of being a furry author.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    I write clopfics.

Weasyl
    KumatoraKazooie
    I kind of like writing retelling of various stories such as stories from video games as well as crossovers. Right now I'm working on a Altador Cup/Yooyuball story using various cartoon characters instead of Neopets but I'm having a bit of trouble with selecting teams.

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    I've actually got several major story settings in which many of my personal characters reside. There's one setting that I consider my pet project that I call "Uncanny Hosts" in which I'm actually writing a plot that revolves around a crime lord in a more urban fantasy version of the Realm of Faerie. Soon I'm going to start submitting chapters to my Weasyl gallery (I can't count how many times I've revised the chapters...) I've also got an anthro-centric story I'm jointly creating with my partner that's set in the American 1920s called "Raining Cats & Dogs" that is still in development, but the characters are pretty solid so far. My other settings are well and truly fleshed out worlds but I haven't really pinned anything down concrete as far as stories about them, but I have metric tons of characters and concepts I upload.

I also create characters and races for the sake of it, just to "see what I can come up with." They all have backstories and different personalities too; I never consider a character "finished" until all details are properly fleshed out.