Thread: Hello :3

Hello :3

Hello everyone! I'm Kila and I'm very happy to hopefully become a member of this community ^.^ So far I'm really liking the site and I really can't wait to see it grow.

I love to make fursuits, but I'm new at taking on commissions, so I'll probably be seen asking for advice or sharing my experiences :3. Aside from that I'm a huge gamer, avid cyclist, dweller of the snowy Rochester, NY, con-goer, cosplayer, reader, and everything in-between. I absolutely love to talk to people, I hope to see everyone around! :3
    Rawr rawr rawr!

Weasyl
    Sparky15756
    Welcome to the forum!

Thank you!! :33
    Rawr rawr rawr!

Hullo! Welcome to Weasyl

What sort of gamer are you then? PC, PS3, 360 or the rubbish one?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightpaws View Post
    Hullo! Welcome to Weasyl

What sort of gamer are you then? PC, PS3, 360 or the rubbish one?
    Thank you! :33

I'm actually a bit of everything ^.^ Mainly PC, my Steam list has about 100+ games in it (not much I know but X3). I have a 360 but it hasn't been touched in quite a while (since I discovered Steam, to be exact XD), I'm rather fond of my Wii when I want to have friends over (ohohoho that's what he said XP), and then I have a variety of old systems and mobile games, but those don't get too much love these days sadly.
    Rawr rawr rawr!

Aww, I'm a PS3 gamer myself but I've not had time to play lately :-( I used to love steam but the games have pretty much left my PC in the dust when you look at the specs you need to enjoy games now.