Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Wesley fan art thread!

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #41
    Didn't try, Succeeded Fay V's Avatar



    Weasyl
    Fayv
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,379


    Seriously though, this thread is so fantastic. You guys are amazing.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #42
    Senior Ben's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Ben
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    439
    Hannah, if you can make that Wesley transparent, we would love to use it on the Tumblr/in other places. It's too gorgeous not to appreciate.

    And Demu, that's pretty fuckin' kawaii. jsyk

  3. #43
    Meds and Monsters Morphology's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Morphology
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Hannah, if you can make that Wesley transparent, we would love to use it on the Tumblr/in other places. It's too gorgeous not to appreciate.

    And Demu, that's pretty fuckin' kawaii. jsyk
    Sure! I can do that tonight and touch it up a tad as well.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #44
    Sentimental Machine Fiz's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Fiz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,476
    Morph, that picture is friggin' gorgeous. And sfds Demu what a cutie babby!!

    Good job everybody, ya'll too cool

  5. #45
    Senior Demu's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Demu
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    112
    Oh gosh thanks you guys! I'll most likely be drawing more.

    Also, which of Wesley's forms is more common? I noticed people draw a white and brown one. I assume those are his winter and summer coats?

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    Sentimental Machine Fiz's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Fiz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Demu View Post
    Oh gosh thanks you guys! I'll most likely be drawing more.

    Also, which of Wesley's forms is more common? I noticed people draw a white and brown one. I assume those are his winter and summer coats?

    Yep those are his summer and winter coats. His brown/summer coat tends to be more common in drawings, from what I've seen.

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #47
    Senior Ben's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Ben
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphology View Post
    Sure! I can do that tonight and touch it up a tad as well.
    E x c e l l e n t n e w s .

    And yeah, I think we're settling into using his summer colors right now, what with it being August right now. I'm thinking the Winter coat will come out again in November. We shall see!

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Demu View Post
    Oh gosh thanks you guys! I'll most likely be drawing more.

    Also, which of Wesley's forms is more common? I noticed people draw a white and brown one. I assume those are his winter and summer coats?
    You and I are officially rivals.

    I am out to prove that I am the most adorable one here.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #49
    Didn't try, Succeeded Fay V's Avatar



    Weasyl
    Fayv
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekai View Post
    You and I are officially rivals.

    I am out to prove that I am the most adorable one here.
    I will give you straight up diabetes from my cuteness.

  10. #50
    Resident Khajiit Ibuuyk's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivières, Québec
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekai View Post
    You and I are officially rivals.

    I am out to prove that I am the most adorable one here.
    Sorry, but my vote's for Demu

    Quote Originally Posted by Fay V View Post
    I will give you straight up diabetes from my cuteness.
    Yessss

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •