Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Venya
    I had a pretty weird dream and it was not really pleasant but it felt like power too.

I was watching a black man running his town in the middle of water when a group of white men and women came in on a speed boat and stopped in there town. well apparently they decided to have there Halloween party there and they were the stereotypical american white. fat, obnoxious and no care for the black peoples homes. and they were load too. well one part I remember specifically is when one of the white men were drunk and wouldn't pay fr the candy. he left also leaving his keys, to the boat I think, and the mayor was fed up with him and threw them into the ocean. lost forever. I woke up not far after they started to fight for where the keys were.
    I am currently looking for a podcast partner. If your 18+ and mature but like to be funny too then please contact meh!

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    Sooo, I need to put back this topic on the rails, because the one I had last night was pretty awesome.

Basically, I'm currently creating a new world for a story : the Otter World. Yeah, it is based solely on a bad pun, but I call dibs. And in the dream, there were two scientists/explorers that were arguing about who would be the first to get to discover its secret, to the point they decided to make a public duel in a cinema, where the "bad guy" was surrounded by all his pupils and the main protagonist only had the one student. Both explorers were bragging about their exploits and why they thought they would win and a television crew was there to film the whole thing. The bad guy was making fun of the other one in front of the crowd and the good guy just got up, took the camera in his hands and basically said that it was he who would make the discovery... Unfortunately I woke up at this moment, but now I want to make a movie about this _
    This link might contain cookies. Spoilers : it does not, it's just a trap link towards something I write. Sorry...

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    All I could remember from mine was that I was the TF2 medic but put in the Left 4 Dead world. I'd build charge, and every time I was ready to put on an uber, the person I was healing would do something incredibly stupid and get us both killed.

Then I'd respawn, increasingly frustrated. I remember the frustration vividly.

Hm. The last time I had a dream was awhile ago but I dreamed I was plowing a field of corn with the chocobo theme from Final Fantasy IX playing. There was someone else there but I can't remember who it was. Was one of the oddest dreams I have had in a long time.

Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    I dreamt about a tall rickety apartment building on top of a hill
    When I went inside there were Japanese style sliding doors I got trapped between two rooms then broke out and rolled down the hill.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Another fursuiting at a con in an awkward location dream.

Weasyl
    Greg Striata
    Had a very NSFW dream with a satyr. Fun.

I saw a dream where I was in some sort of a camp in the middle of a forest.
    Then suddenly mutilated friends come from around the corner. Everyone I knew had been either cut to pieces, disemboweled and supported with metal frames bolted right to their skin. Walking around a little after being slowly chased by these people I found the maker in a barnhouse in the middle of an "operation". I can't remember exactly what she looked like, but I think she had her legs cut off, arm cut off with a crude prosthetics in place, with a jaw only half connected and no eyes. Despite not looking at all like her, she told me that she was Hitler's wife.. That's a funny way of making a nightmare into a comedy.

And the latest one I remember and care to tell about, was me walking about my old childhood neighborhood and being starving and bumping into my first highschool crush (Who I think is nowadays an awful person and I'm glad I didn't hook up with her), who then gave me a bowl of cereal for hunger.
    Dreams..

I envy each and everyone of you that can remember what you dream. Im not even sure if I ever dream to begin with, I know every human being should but I sincerely cant remember anything... or if there was even a dream

Weasyl
    Greg Striata
    Quote Originally Posted by AineCleine View Post
    I envy each and everyone of you that can remember what you dream. Im not even sure if I ever dream to begin with, I know every human being should but I sincerely cant remember anything... or if there was even a dream
    I actively avoid remembering my dreams and have for the longest time because they were all of me/somebody I love getting slowly raped/tortured/murdered so every single dream I had resulted in me waking up crying at 3AM in a cold sweat.