Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Weasyl
    avan_kaira
    I was having dreams about meeting deadlines and doing work, which is basically all that I've been putting up with the past several days.. On top of that I couldn't even sleep continuously, so after 5 hours I just gave up.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    A vacation house or some sort and I had to take care of a girl. Good thing it was kind of like those sim thing where you can tell a character where to go, then I just lock the door and leave her outside.

Then I had to kill giant ass rats that kept trying to bite me in that house. Two of them. Smacked one of them to death in mid-air using my mother laptop (and she was there so she began complaining).

After that, zombie attack at night and all ended well. The girl was somehow alive after all that though.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    I had a dream that I became an apprentice to a Sith Lord, because he saw potential in how much of an ass I am.

I had a plan to overthrow him after several years, but I woke up before it could happen. :[

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Imagine if you did and failed. Sith Lord would be like

"Hewge, you're an Otter Fool"

I dreamt about a brother and a sister (have no idea who they were), the brother was probably 19? And the sister was around 11 years-old. They were trying to survive in a zombie apocalypse. It showed some weird neon green goo that was randomly placed everywhere, sometimes in large amounts sometimes in small puddles. It was implied that this stuff caused the zombie outbreak, it leaked through the plumbing system.
    The dream started out with brother and sister (the overall theme that everything was gray the only color was the green goo) eating breakfast and their parents came out all mutilated and well zombie-looking. They escaped.
    Time lapsed and the siblings lived in a junk yard in an old camper-trailer, there were still zombies stumbling around this junk yard but not that many. The brother felt his sister deserved to have some fun since they were always trying to survive and so he took her to an old bowling alley. They locked the doors behind them but outside zombies were already clustered around trying to pound their way in. After playing a few rounds of bowling the siblings had to find a way out.
    The brother sent his younger sister up the ventilation ducts to find an exit (don't underestimate the sister, she knows how to defend herself). The dream ended with the sister crawling through the ducts and fighting a zombie that was up there and disposing of it then I woke up.

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    I got chased down and beaten up by an old Spanish women because I apologized to her in French
    Last edited by Dreaming; 04-21-2014 at 05:28 AM.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Just woke up from it recently. Probably one of the worst dream I could get since it actually got me to sleep talk and scream. Nightmares don't do that to me. I need a hug.

Before this dream popped up, I was trying to force lucid dreaming. It was fun and all but since my mother was watching a Korean series nearby on her tablet and my bro was playing LoL, the loud noise got me to wake up at least 2 times. When I actually fell to sleep, I begam the dream by waking up to the usual noise, thinking I woke up once more to the sound of my brother conversing to a friend on skype. It was about me playing a certain char and the amount of stuffs I could do with it that they couldn't. I should have noticed it by now but it felt so natural since the setting was my own home, me waking up to the same noise. Being praised also felt nice.

By now, I was already joining in the conversaton and the "friend" recommended that I tried out a "new content" for that game. The praise was a trap to get me to play it by my own nightmare. Turning it on my laptop, the view changed to that of my character.

How would you like to see yourself walking down the usual stair you took everyday at least 5 times to the first floor, only to find the whole place all dark and flooded? As if it was those basement scene in a ghost movie. But hey, it's a game! I noticed a group of lizard monster right after the first room. Since my char is AoE based, I was like "It's kay, I got dis. Gonna AoE them all while out healing the damage"

Holy shit, swarm of tiny monitor lizard biting me all over for doing that and rushing at me at speed of a dude of a motorcycle. I shit you not when I told you that I'm scared of lizards although I'm a scary. Now imagine 6-7 of them constantly biting your leg and not letting go. Took a while for me to deal with them. The fight was easy. It's the damn image of these lizards trying to grab to my leg, pull me down and constantly biting me that almost gave me a heart attack.

There were 2 doors for me to choose now. Go forward through the door those lizards were guarding, or to my right which was a kitchen room. There was a faint trace of light from outside. I could easily that there was something sitting at the opposite side of the room, behind a stall. Who the hell would go into it then? I could even see a private message popped up from that "friend" saying "Try to stay away from the stall as far as possible and wait there for something surprising that will become of you." Of course, I was like "Fuck this, I'm out" and continued walking into the room guarded by the lizards, to be greeted by a dog that guided me to the next room, the living room.

From the living room, I could still see the kitchen if I look to my left. It no longer resembled my house anymore and was full-time haunted house. I had 3 ways to choose. Back and face the kitchen ghost, To the side and go down the basement or forward into the next room which was probably someone's study. It had another body sitting there. I decided to talk to the dog first and sat down on the sofa right next to me to ask what the hell this content is about (since you know, NPCs usually give you some information and backstory.)

The three things I got from the dog were

"This content is a parody of a certain movie" (My ass. What movie? I don't remember watching this kind of ghost movie.)
    "The lizards are inspectors and guardian of this place, making sure to prevent certain group from passing through the front stage." (I probably missed getting spooked by the kitchen ghost because I took ages to fight them)

and

"You won't like staying in this room for too long"

BOOM! Lighting strike!. Although it was for a brief moment, holyshit... I could see that the damn body in the next room suddenly got up during the quick flash and slowly approached the room I was in. The body from the kitchen also got up. The dog was gone. I just knew it right there that I was fucked big time. I was screaming and visualizing my self logging out while also closing my eyes so I don't see anything during the "You will now log out in 5 seconds" moment. After that 5 seconds, I woke up and was full of energy again.

Weasyl
    Username4
    I've been having dreams where I'm like "I have bugs/food in my flesh. Better dig it out!". Also, mushroom spores that may do nasty things to you if you inhaled them.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    I dreamt I was some walking, talking otter with super strength and speed. Not, like, Superman or Flash type, more just super human-like. It was also in a world of humans, mind you. Furry worlds are weird.

I was way rowdy and a vandal, I'd just run around having fun and causing trouble. Although after a while some government agency caught me and put me into a prison.
    Not just any prison though - it was some fancy-ass one specially designed for me. They wanted to train me up to be some kind of secret weapon agent, or something. And I complied!

It was like I was in my own super cool spy movie, only I was an otter. Which makes it even better.
    It was all really lucid too - way neat.

It also makes me think I've come to like otters too much. :v

I hardly ever remember my dreams but when i do they tend to be weird and often have a strange transition from one scene to next.
    Last night being no different I only remember the end where some lady in one of those futuristic outfits was commanding of robots to.
    Then Sonic appears out of nowhere and whips up a a cape a helmet and a knife strapped to the back of his arm. Then he randomly sits next to tails who apparantly made the same gear. They bumped knifes together like buddies. then Sonic bumps tails again but hard enough to knock him over. Which was when the dream ended because my alarm clock rang