Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #51
    This might sound kind of extreme, but I think I know what dying peacefully would be like, after a dream I had last night. I've never quite had one like this before, and it has put me in a really weird mood.

I woke up at the end of it, typed this on my laptop, then passed back out for a few more hours:

"magically hang out with old buddies

can you tell us this isnt goodbye?

sorry… lots of crying

just reduces to quietness shortly"

To describe it in more detail, I was in some setting that felt like college during finals, with everyone studying but being loud in what we called the "Green Room" in my former university's library. I've been out of touch with just about everyone since I graduated, but it felt like I had been warped back in time, where people were happy to see me and there wasn't a feeling of despair about grades or classes hanging in the air. I don't remember the details of conversation, but it was happy times with lots of smiles and laughter, almost like catching up with the guys one last time. Then sometime later they asked if, well, "this was it" more or less, or how I put it above. I don't think I replied explicitly, but there was some crying involved from both sides as the feeling dawned on us. Then people sort of just disappeared subtly (like you didn't see them disappear, but you knew they were gone), and everything went gradually numb and white until I woke up.

God, I actually teared up a bit writing that out, it was a pretty emotional dream. Even if it was only just while we shared the same dorms, I miss being around friends and people; and it was nice to feel that yeah, people had missed me too. I hate when I get into these moods. I imagine that's what it might like be as the mind starts turning off, just a numb existence where you don't even realize you're slipping away.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Going to a party where everyone was wearing fursuits and I forgot mine, so I was panicking to get home to grab my action packer and by the time I got back wearing my suit it was a completely different party with not a single suiter in sight.

Weasyl
    GazzSalad
    A dream with two of my friends.

The drinking age was lifted so there was reckless underage drivers on the road drunk off their asses. Me and my two friends were driving sober dodging the other drivers trying to get home safe. We get there then there is a jump cut in the dream and our one friend ends up dead. We had no clue what happened. I woke up as they were taking his body away.

It freaked me out just alittle. I hate dreams like that.

Weasyl
    DivinePrince
    I had rusty nails hammered through my fingers and had to go around school trying to get teachers to pull them out for me.

My dreams are usually pretty weird.
    Probably because they did link mental illness to creativity quite a few times.

I wish I could have normal dreams. Mine are so weird that sometimes I wake up and spend a few hours trying to figure out why reality doesn't feel like it should because my dream seeps into reality.
    Last edited by DivinePrince; 03-17-2014 at 03:03 PM.
    Just an elusive non-anthro artist passing through.

Quote Originally Posted by DivinePrince View Post
    I had rusty nails hammered through my fingers and had to go around school trying to get teachers to pull them out for me.

My dreams are usually pretty weird.
    Probably because they did link mental illness to creativity quite a few times.

I wish I could have normal dreams. Mine are so weird that sometimes I wake up and spend a few hours trying to figure out why reality doesn't feel like it should because my dream seeps into reality.
    Sounds like a pretty disturbing, but a normal dream.
    The waking up part is odd though. I do get the feeling of doubt whether or not the ground I walk on is a dream or not, but I can check it in 5s or faster.
    Spending hours in that state would drive me crazy.

Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    I've had a recurring dream in which its like a normal day but then there's a thick pitch black cloud followed by a natural disaster or some other catastrophe its happned three times the third was last night .

In the dream I was in my room and I looked out of the window the cloud was above the trees followed my a nuclear blast
    I want to know if there is some significance to the dream but I've found nothing so far.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #57
    I dreamed that a wild fox let me come up to it to pet it and give it neck/chest rubs. Was a pretty cool dream, the fox was so adorable. It felt almost reluctant to let me give it attention, but still wanted it anyway. I've noticed that my dreams with foxes in them have been very steadily increasing, despite not actually thinking about them during the day. I'd say it could be subliminal from seeing my avatar so much, but that's never been the case with past ones. I guess I do have a few fox things on my desk too, but they're not the only things.

I was riding shotgun for my brother, and we were driving about while blasting Perturbator.
    We had talked about burning some to a disc, but enver got around to do it.
    I asked him "dude, where's the music coming from?"
    -"The cd"
    "Ace"

Sometimes dreams can be very simple

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    But sometime, it's just too simple.

Latest dream : Replicating exactly what it would be like if I had not gone to bed for 2 hours more.

It's just that simple and boring. Why the hell am I dreaming that I am browsing youtube?

Weasyl
    N/A
    I had some alien otter thing as a pet and hung out with people who used to be my friends. Damn was that thing ugly.