Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Brace
    Suicide, for the third night in a row.

Weasyl
    Tango
    I dreamed that Brace and for some odd reason Skittle moving in with me. We even had a small old school video game arcade in one room of the large apartment.
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

i dreamt i was relocated to antarctica and the only things there were a closed-down hardware store and a petsmart that only sold sushi (but the sushi had all gone bad)

Weasyl
    Cani Lupine
    After my phone rang at 4 AM from someone that WAS going to be rooming with me at AC calling me, but after constantly pestering me I decided to tell him to find another room, I ended up dreaming about being at the hotel with him still pestering me about how I haven't told him what the room number is and such. :/

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    I'm inside a large dome of pulsing meat. The floor is wet and red, and the walls are lined with veins that trailed to the top of the chamber, meeting in a thick knot.

The air is thick and wet, and carries this sour smell from a pit in the center of the room. It's a deep hole with a pool of acid at its bottom.

There are these fleshy creatures wandering about, they slither slowly upon the tongue like slugs. They are lumpy things, with stitch-marks all upon them, as if someone had haphazardly sewn scraps of skin and thrown them like a blanket over thick chunks of meat.

Being blind, they inevitably fall into this pit and die. I can not move at all, so I have to watch these creatures as they fall one by one into the hole. There is a splash and a loud scream, and I feel this pit feeling in my stomach, as if I've done something very wrong. I keep trying to wake up but I don't until I am alone in this mouth.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    I had a dream I used chopsticks to eat Wesley for dinner. Hence the new avatar.

Weasyl
    Aakosir
    I had a Wild West kind of dream where I was riding a piebald paint horse names Sterling. She also talked. It was a really net dream.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I had a dream I was punching Gene Wilder in the face for some reason. I don't know why but I fucked him up real good. I feel horrible.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Aleksee-Von-Ecstasy
    i didn't sleep at all thanks to my stupid cat in the center of my bed x3

A wonderful dream snuggling with my biggest crush in the toon world. Of course "other" things happened, but it was one of those rare dreams that felt real. I don't get those much.