Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

What did you dream about last night?

...or the last time you slept.

I had a weird dream where me and Will Ferrell were taking a subway and crashed into my house, and shortly after, my brother tried to kill me for calling my uncle skinny.
    ...seeing that typed out makes it sound a lot weirder than I remember it.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    I dreamed that I lived in a toaster.

I dreamt the moon was about to crash into the earth and everybody was watching it fall.
    And there was that sense that everyone would perish and there was nothing we could do about it, so collectively the human race just went about their business as usual just waiting to die... o.o
    And a week later when it did crash, in REAL life I heard thunder because its been raining since last night, and the moon crashing and the thunder in real life happened at the same time so..AHFDhjdfkjk I swear had a damn....heart attack cuz I thought it was really happening, geeze. ;___;

But when I went back to sleep we'd been rescued by aliens and made to hibernate in these yolk-like pods and there where bubbles in the ceiling that dripped acid on us to chip away the outer layers on these yolk things so we could wake up. But I woke up too soon and then I woke up in real life and for some reason that made very sad...

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    I dreamed that I opened the front door and was immediately robbed at gunpoint by someone that looked like an evil, scarred up version of someone I know in real life.

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    I dreamed that I walked across some kind of bridge... only to find that it was actually an aqueduct when I found a waterfall instead of steps
    Last edited by Dreaming; 03-09-2014 at 05:01 AM.

I tried to buy a combination laser printer and microwave for $17.

That I was pulling my dog by her front paws up from a riverbank that she couldn't climb up out of.

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Bedbugs. Really, really big bedbugs. One of them crawled up my arm, then I woke up to see my hand, still numb and twitching, resting on the spot where I dreamed it was crawling on me.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to set off a bulk case of bug bombs in my bedroom out of sheer paranoia. Or just douse everything in gasoline and set it all on fire.

Weasyl
    Shad-Wolf
    I had a really weird dream I accidentally burned an Egg and Bacon sandwich while trying to toast it. :c

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Wet.