Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    waking up crying at 3AM in a cold sweat.
    I go to bed at 3am :V
    I don't have that issue, not really, so it must work.
    Try it, or don't sleep. That'll work no doubt, no nightmares.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #42

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Last dream I had was about someone setting up Captain Crunch cereal boxes like dominos and when they all tipped over, they formed a picture of Cap'n Crunch himself.

I was having a -lot- of stupid fucking dreams that night and that is the only one I can remember out of like, 5.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #43
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    I had a dream that I had to go through a series of trials, the only part I remember is that there was a giant pit of water and I had to put my hand in it so far down to reach something. Literally a dark, bottomless pit underwater without knowing what may or may not be down in the depths of it.

It probably sounds lame as I type it but I assure you, it was pretty terrifying.

Weasyl
    ALittleKajira
    Last night, I dreamed that my friend (and fellow admin on an RP site) was changing skin colors on the site, and it was really irritating me because she hadn't been on in months. I didn't feel like she had any right to decide what went on anymore. It was an odd dream. And frustrating. I was just staring at a computer screen, watching colors change, and seething. XD

Weasyl
    N/A
    Some wotsit involving purple demon powers and racing up a tower with what can only be described as a ceramic octopus man.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    I had a dream that a giant pink godzilla-dinosaur wanted to eat me - but it turns out in the end he just wanted to eat flowers and have a tea party.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Lately I've been dreaming about being in relationships with people I don't like/ know anymore.

Last night, my roommate's girlfriend!
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    I was ready to go into outer space with a bunch of monkeys and I was in the process of trying to get my boyfriend to come with me. It was a really short yet fast-paced dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    Sarukai
    I had one of those sort of "drug trip" dreams. Sort of like an Astral Projection, but spookier. I woke up as if normal to look into a mirror, I had some kind of birds head to replace my own, it looked so lifelike, the floor was then full of purple but could be walked over as if it felt like thick custard. It felt like I could "hear" colors. I also saw a 4-Dimensional thing (that's all I can describe it as, spherical square).

But that's all I can remember. Bare in mind, I am currently sick and tend to hallucinate badly throughout the day.

I got dragged into some kind of an alternate world. I thought I was alone until I saw a figure and went to him.
    It was revealed to me that this is where people from different dimensions gathered, and I noticed this by seeing lots of same people. A young child leading a group of other kids to holding pens for the same people. One holding pen for Bens, Johns and so forth and nobody seemed to care and were actually quite happy. When I asked them if they knew where and who they were, they knew it all.

Then there's a small gap, but I was out looking for supplies for our camp in the same world. It was a violent place, the dream was no doubt affected by the small marathon of Superjail before I had gone to sleep. I saw a person I got to know as Joe. Couldn't have been older than 15, and he started unloading rifle rounds at my flatbed truck. Out of nowhere a knife flies in Joe's head and he dies. A fellow scavenger from our camp had seen this and helped me out. How could've I known the copies of people could end up in any camp?
    We loot some nearby corpses and take the rifle.

After then some relationship things happened with someone I know from IRL, and it really shocked me. Dreaming about other people while already in a relationship irl can't be good, especially when in the dream she was really onto me and I had to keep saying no despite actually wanting to have some fun.
    I've been grumpy and melancholic the whole day because of that dream.
    Last edited by SirCoffeecup; 03-15-2014 at 10:02 AM.