Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Too much Furry.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    I honestly don't care if a community or website is more furry or non furry, as long as most of the people are pretty reasonable and chill.
    I agree with this post a lot. I'm mostly just looking to chill out with other artists more. Plus, I really love that this place is furry friendly while not being a furry site. I'm a mostly furry artist, but starting to spread out into other areas so this fits nicely. But yeah, mostly just hoping for a nice hangout spot with other artists of all types. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    I don't feel there's anything particularly furry about Wesley, and feel as though he's more Disney-esque than a full-blown anthro.
    So basically, full-blown anthro.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33
    Weasyl
    Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekai View Post
    So basically, full-blown anthro.
    I honestly can't remember any Disney characters outside of Robin Hood that actually resemble the "furry" characters people create. He's more akin to Chip 'n Dale, being animal sized, but wearing a shirt and being able to talk. At least, that's how we see it!

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34

Weasyl
    Eminoxic

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #35

Weasyl
    Judicant
    I would make a photographic version of Wesley, then we could see that's he's just an animal with some clothes. He's like the Geico gecko, except less nudist!

Sadly, I have seen no weasels around here to photograph. Not even at the zoo. :c

((Someone buy me a weasel I can use as a model, plz))