Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Weasyl
    Runefox
    Ancient thread is ancient but what the hell, why not. I've got a good few of themů Instead of a fursona, these are what I have. It'd take a while to completely flesh them out here, so I'll just rattle a few of them off with basic info. None of these characters live on Earth, but some have history there. Most are set in the same modern timeline, but have history and futures in the past and far future.

Karen Runeblaze - Female, four-tailed kitsune, bright green eyes and long brown-auburn hair, pictured left in my avatar. Needs a less embarrassing last name. Was my second character. 20.

<Needs a new name> Runeblaze - Male red fox, bright green eyes, no/short hair. Works as part of a peacekeeping force. Was my first character. 20.

Ansurichiru Muritamaze - 'Female' five-tailed kitsune. Karen's real name and also a completely different 'individual'. Quotes because Karen and her brother exist because she divided herself by cutting off a tail. Very traditional. Many hundreds of years old. Served in the court of a feudal lord along with Kyra during the Sengoku period of Japan, very samurai in disposition.

Kyra Makineko - Female, seven-tailed silver kitsune, icy blue eyes and short, icy blue hair. June's mom. Exceedingly short (4'6"). Real name is Himatomi Kiranai. Puts on a tough face most of the time. Part of a ninja clan from before the end of the Sengoku period of Japan. Ansurichiru's former lover. Several hundred years old.

June Makineko - Female, six-tailed silver kitsune, short cyan hair and eyes. Almost always cheerful and full of energy. Not as short as her mom. Lesbian. 18.

Yuki Makineko - Kyra's mother and June's grandmother. Long, bright cyan hair, silver kitsune. Nine-tailed by June's time. Many hundreds of years old.

Ashryn Redfield - Male, arctic fox with long pale blue hair. Exceedingly gay. 21.

Tamamo - Based on the legendary nogitsune Tamamo no Mae. Portrayed as a misguided freedom fighter disillusioned with servitude and trust in higher powers, a hardcore individualist.

Mia Kapliano - 'Spanish-Italian' intersexed female fox with red pelt and black hair. Blue eyes, lips/etc. Extremely shy and lacking confidence, continually tries to stay out of the way of others. Plays a 12-string Spanish acoustic guitar.

Alexei Yushkevich - Snow white female samoyed husky with long blonde hair. One of June's friends at her college; Family is rich, but moves often and she currently lives alone on their property during her studies. Loves aircraft and mechanics, owns an Il-2 that she maintains and flies. Speaks in a mild to moderately thick Russian accent.

Cheryl Watson - Female collie, brown hair and blue eyes. One of June's friends at her college, former love interest but never got off the ground. Closeted lesbian/bi. Works part time at a mom and pop diner.

Weasyl
    therainbowtroll
    My character can be read about here

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12523401/

Im new to role play and my grammar/spelling inset the best. But I want to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    Hey all, this subforum is mostly dead, dontcha think?

I think the reason why this is so is because some are either first time role-players OR the fact that it's new people.
    I'd wager the reason why people (like myself) don't RP is that whenever there's furry and RP mentioned in the same forums, the expectations are pretty low.
    To me RP has become synonymous with typefucking and it's not really pulling me towards it.
    It's a stigma, hard, if not impossible to remove.

Weasyl
    willy
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    I'd wager the reason why people (like myself) don't RP is that whenever there's furry and RP mentioned in the same forums, the expectations are pretty low.
    To me RP has become synonymous with typefucking and it's not really pulling me towards it.
    It's a stigma, hard, if not impossible to remove.
    I guess it would depend.

Though I think if you want to avoid that sort of thing, you should let any potential RP partners know early on that you don't to do that and then plot around it.

Weasyl
    Ouiji
    The one aside from my sona that is most developed is the Dragonborn (4E D&D race, just adapted to whatever system I'll ever use him in) by the name of Araby Anndrexel (He doesn't mind being called Drex by people he befriends). He's a warlock fighter kind of character that is part of a small cult that made a pact with a Far Realm being.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I'm fairly certain that ERP (erotic role playing) is not allowed on the forum anyway >_>
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Solaris-Meadow
    I don't really rp with my fursona Meadow but I have others that I rp with. Most of these guys have personalities on their ref sheets if they don't I'll tell you them here.

Sunflash- a lion initially made for TLK rp though I'll rp her outside of the TLK world.

Solaris- my shy dragon character.

Azyr- new character that I haven't gotten to rp yet but would really like to <3 he's a made up creature and I'm sure can fit into any fantasy world.

Nine- Nine is my umbreon character that is a bit of a rude grump. However, on the inside she's nothing but a sweetheart it's just hard breaking through to that interior when she seems so cold.

Nutz'n'Boltz (Nutzy)- my crazy/intelligent MLP character that loves to invent and fix things.

Last edited by no_really; 02-17-2014 at 05:20 PM. Reason: adding