Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A

RP Character thread

Hey all, this subforum is mostly dead, dontcha think?

I think the reason why this is so is because some are either first time role-players OR the fact that it's new people. It's hard role-playing with new people because you don't know if they'll like your character or not or your style of role-playing or anything of that nature. So let's introduce our characters! Talk about anything about them. What universe are they from? What race/creature? Personality? Such'n such. Which one do you feel is closest to your personality? All that. Hell, post some backstory if you want!

For example, I have several characters. Let's take my very first OC, Kali.

I thought up of Kali waaaay back in the day when I first started role-playing. She originated in the Marvel universe focusing on Spider-Man. I was quite obsessed with Spider-Man 2 at the time.
    I thought of her name from a series I was reading called "The Last Vampire". She was the protagonist's daughter.
    Originally, she (my character) was just someone who looked similar to me only more werewolfy but over the years I developed her to be of Indian descent. She had my sassyness and my dream job at the time however I do not feel she is the closest to my personality.
    She's married and has two children, Anna and Lucas.

That's just a short little thing I thought of one the spot. Let's hear all about yours :3
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Dark
    Figured I'd save myself the trouble of posting like 25 sheets for various RPs on my website, so I'll just post a link.

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/thread...log-of-awesome

Incomplete; some still need to be added/used in RPs.

Weasyl
    Shimmi
    I'm gonna be brave and post my fursona, like you mentioned, it's hard starting to RP with new people so I think this is a great idea!

My fursona is Shimmi https://www.weasyl.com/submission/120889. She's an eastern dragon/ring-tailed lemur mix! She's about 5' 2" from the top of her head to the floor, so she's shorter than your average human. She's intelligent and with that comes curiosity, so she loves to explore too. She's particularly passionate about nature and the outdoors so there's nothing she likes better than to float above mountaintops on clear days and find secret places to lie down and have a snooze. She's a positive young dragon and she's almost always smiling ^w^ She loves pretty much all kinds of food, but she has a major sweet tooth, especially for fruity desserts!

More on her anatomy, she can breathe a bluish flame, but she tends to mess around with it and use it for fun rather than an attack. She has scales like any other dragon except that most of them are hidden under her long blue-ish fur. Her scales are only visible on the top of her nose and her legs. She's pretty flexible and she's able to wrap her tail around herself and curl up pretty well. She has horns (not shown in the pic) but these can be variable so she can have tiny stumps to huge elk-like antlers.

My fursonia, Timmie

Species: Anthro stripped skunk
    Height: 4 feet, 4 feet, 6 inches if he stands up straight.
    Clothing: Normally wears only a pair of safari shorts.
    Personality: Happy, shy, good hearted, stubborn

Timmie is not very tall for a skunk. And his tail is too big for his size. He is skinny and not very well built for a guy in his 20's. His hair is white, messy and flopping in his face from time to time. He keeps himself clean so his odor does not offend non-skunks though he tends to not brush his hair or only gives his fur a quick brushing. But he does take good care of his tail, liking it to be well brushed and fluffy. Whether it's because of vanity or that he likes to tease others with it is not known.

His hobbies are building mechanical things or taking them apart as well as electronics. He also like feral animals, be it a dog, cat or wild beast. He especially loves to play with feral predators, though he is careful not to be eaten by them. He already has scars and received bruises from some rather playful critters. Some of the bigger critters he has tamed to the point he tries to ride on their back. Some let him, some don't and some tease him by letting him on then thrashing and bucking about to throw him off... just to do it all over again. And the stubborn skunk keeps trying, even after many bruises and scratches. His riding a seemingly dangerous predator is his way of proving to himself he is tough despite his small size.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Figured I'd save myself the trouble of posting like 25 sheets for various RPs on my website, so I'll just post a link.

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/thread...log-of-awesome

Incomplete; some still need to be added/used in RPs.
    Jesus Christ that's a lot of characters. Though since you're in a few role plays that's understandable

Weasyl
    Dark
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    Jesus Christ that's a lot of characters. Though since you're in a few role plays that's understandable
    I have more than that that I haven't written down yet.
    Meanwhile, in #CoE...

[20:12:26] <+Dark> "He's dead, Jim."
    [20:14:11] <Nate|phone> My name's not Jim
    [20:14:20] <Nate|phone> And Starr's not a guy
    [20:15:18] <Nate|phone> ...
    [20:17:20] <+Cerberus> And Shadow's not a callgirl.
    [20:17:52] <+Dark> LOL

Weasyl
    Aleksee-Von-Ecstasy
    my fursona https://www.weasyl.com/character/16297

he's fragile and sickly. He likes to smoke, draw, listen to music, and play video games. He occasionally pukes blood. He's always shaking. He always wears a black tie and rainbow arm/legwarmers, has a lip ring, and two ear piercings. He likes being alone and is very socially awkward. He hates loud noises of any kind and gets startles easily. He likes to sleep during day and can't seem to sleep at night. He hates reading books. He's fascinated and confused by a lot. He hates storms. It's very hard to gain his trust.

Weasyl
    N/A
    So I've created a new character, Lillith.

I feel kinda lame using references and such as names. Honestly I was torn between "Elizabeth" and "Lillith" and just went with the latter. I think it fit her personality more. I haven't yet RPed as her but honestly I cannot wait to do so. I love getting into a new character.

Weasyl
    Aleksee-Von-Ecstasy
    Lillith is a cool name! u can roleplay with me anytime UuU although i'm kind of sickly so i might be resting or sick but i will try to get back as soon as possible :3

feel free to leave me a note UwU

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    I thought up a character that I haven't written a formal bio for yet, but I love the concept and I'm itching to write a story or do a role play about him.

The basic idea is that this character is immortal, although this ability functions more like a curse than a gift. He cannot die, but is subject to all forms of debilitating injury, disease, and pain without the mercy of death to make it all stop. Physically speaking, he will be an anthropomorphic animal of some kind, but I have not yet decided on the species.He will look as though he was once handsome and a prime physical specimen, but decades of countless accumulating injuries which rarely if ever heal has left him scarred, malnourished, and constantly wrapped up in bloody gauze.

Personality-wise, the character will most likely be heavily depressed, demotivated, and cynical. He has lived and suffered long enough to become jaded to humor and everyday joy, and might even be showing signs of mental instability (most likely from his brain cells deteriorating). Still, I won't make him entirely a bummer, he will most likely retain some smattering of pride from his youthful days at least, and on his better days, a sense of humor (albeit a dark, dry one) and affection for anybody who might still consider him a friend rather than a freak.

His back story I am also still working on, but I'll post what I have so far. His story begins in a highly superstitious little village, where two proud parents are awaiting the birth of their child, which had been conceived on a sacred day during which sex of any kind is forbidden by penalty of death. The couple themselves attempt to hide their sin, but the nosey and gossipy villagers catch wind of this, and execute bot h the father and mother just days before the baby is due. Amazingly, as the bodies are about to be prepared for burial, the mother's corpse gives birth to the child anyways. Naturally the villagers are mortified by this child, both conceived on a sacred day and corpse born, and so they toss him into the river to drown. He sinks to the bottom and his body is swept away by the frigid currents, but death does not come. The next morning he is discovered miles down stream by simple farmers, who are certain that the child is dead, but upon recovering his ice cold body he springs back to life, coughs up his weight in water and begins to wail uncontrollably. They consider this to be a miracle from god , particularly since the farmer and his wife had been unable to conceive themselves. They raise the child as their own, not knowing the true nature of his birth or his unusual power. Got more coming on his young life later, but right now its like 4 am and I'm way too tired to continue x3
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.