Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasune View Post
    I wish I could go to cons in general, but my fear of crowds and general social anxiety is too great.
    FWA sounds fun though.
    Aw, don't be nervous. Believe me, cons are full of people who have just as much shyness as you do. Most of 'em are quite nice - maybe a little weird but still, nice.

Weasyl
    athdaraxen
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasune View Post
    I wish I could go to cons in general, but my fear of crowds and general social anxiety is too great.
    FWA sounds fun though.
    I agree with Tigercougar, I was freaked out by the thought of the crowds at first but since the con is still kinda small and the hotels are so big it isn't nearly as bad as you'd think. They have everything spread out quite well. I mean there are some bad spots like Artist's Alley and the Dealer's Den but its not too bad. Probably the most crowded thing I went to was the talent show, and if you can handle going to a movie theater than you'd be fine watching it. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Juste View Post
    Yes.
    YAY! Someone else! :3

Weasyl
    Ben
    I am. I went last year, and Atlanta is too beautiful not to revisit. I can't wait to dress up as Taylor Swift and have fake Harry Styles break up with me repeatedly.

Weasyl
    athdaraxen
    Agreed, and I bet its even nicer from the revolving restaurant at the top of the Westin. <3 And that sounds hilarious. XD

I really wanted to go this year, but it's so close timeline wise to furry fiesta that I don't have enough money... I'm defiantly going next year though.

Weasyl
    athdaraxen
    Only 2 more days! WHOOO