Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Booze Thread!

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    I've come up with a really cool cocktail. It's called um Showerbeers. To make one you just bring a beer into a shower with you and drink it. Just make sure you don't let any water in!
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by sassySloth View Post
    I've come up with a really cool cocktail. It's called um Showerbeers. To make one you just bring a beer into a shower with you and drink it. Just make sure you don't let any water in!
    Multi-tasking, I like it.

Weasyl
    wwretched
    i'm not that big of a drinker, i'll take what i can get basically. i really love hard cider, especially angry orchard! but thanks to my new roommates i'm getting introduced to a lot of new things, like strawberry vodka, jello shots, and we're gonna make this sort of vodka angel food cake tomorrow? it made sense when he described it, but it apparently can get you drunk so i'm game!

i don't like beer, though. at all. my moirail (she's my queerplatonic partner, but we use that term instead bc we're both homestuck trash) is into craft beers and i've had a couple of the "really good" ones, but they all taste nasty to me. to each their own i guess!
    dont even test me i swear to god im going to eat everything in this fucking state