Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Booze Thread!

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Quote Originally Posted by chocomage View Post
    That's terrible! usually if I'm not gonna hold my liquor I don't remember. Its always amazing hearing from other people what you did! haha

Supposedly my brother and myself broke out into a fight in the middle of subway. We ended up knocking a chip display (for lack of better terms) over. I never had any proof this happened but since the chip display got moved to the other side of the restaurant, to a corner, I had to believe it.
    Fun fact about me: I actually don't black out. I've never tried to make it happen on purpose obviously, but I can tell you I've downed pretty insane amounts of booze before. Maybe it's my genes, or maybe I just have great short term memory. Actually, I'm not really even sure what causes blackouts, exactly o3o
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    chocomage
    My genetics are pretty good as far as alcohol is concerned (German, Irish and French to name a few.) But the way I see it is if you don't black out you aren't trying The secret is if you think you have had enough you need another drink. If you haven't had enough you won't question it. The main reason I don't black out every night is because poor and lazy!

Its pretty hilarious having "hangover" moments tho.

Ahmigaaaaaaahd, I love BOOZE. I'm a rum girl by nature, but I'll drink just about anything other than tequila. I've recently become a fan of Redd's Apple Ale. Delicious. <3
    Blindvixens Do It Better BEST.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Quote Originally Posted by chocomage View Post
    My genetics are pretty good as far as alcohol is concerned (German, Irish and French to name a few.) But the way I see it is if you don't black out you aren't trying The secret is if you think you have had enough you need another drink. If you haven't had enough you won't question it. The main reason I don't black out every night is because poor and lazy!

Its pretty hilarious having "hangover" moments tho.
    If drinking 'till I vomit violently isn't trying, I really don't wanna know what is.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    Rain-Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Conner View Post
    If drinking 'till I vomit violently isn't trying, I really don't wanna know what is.
    This, this is my quote for every night I've had out ever.
    "Disciple of the cross and champion in the suffering, immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption. Harden your mind through the chains of the divine; Make way for the shepherd of fire"

Weasyl
    N/A
    Well, let's see here...there's Guiness from the tap (bottles just don't taste the same), Jack Daniel's (never had Gentleman Jack or Tennessee Honey), Kraken, Smirnoff and Smirnoff Ice Triple Black, Jaegerbombs, and Long Island Iced Teas. That pretty much covers my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Llama View Post
    Well, let's see here...there's Guiness from the tap (bottles just don't taste the same), Jack Daniel's (never had Gentleman Jack or Tennessee Honey), Kraken, Smirnoff and Smirnoff Ice Triple Black, Jaegerbombs, and Long Island Iced Teas. That pretty much covers my favorites.
    You get massive beer points for knowing how supremely awesome a good pour of Guinness is (when it's done right, which is rarely)! My British friend harasses me every time we go out to a pub as he knocks back his Wells. Mm, nothin' like a good stout. Also, Kraken is pretty incredible when I'm in the twice a year mood for rum. It just has this kick to it that I don't taste with other rums in the same price range.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #98

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aden View Post
    lucky for you I'm accepting donations~

Weasyl
    autogatos
    I rarely drink because I don't like most alcohol and most kinds give me a migraine, but I am a fan of very dark beer. I recently discovered chocolate stout and it is my new favorite beer.