Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Booze Thread!

I tried Peach Schnapps the other day
    It was pretty good, wish I had some right now
    -insert something sarcastic/moody here-

Weasyl
    chocomage
    White Russians are delicious. When I order mixed drinks I tend to lean towards the stronger drinks like liquid marijuana, Irish trashcan, most the things they were usually allowed to sell 2-3 to you a night. These drinks tend to have a stronger alcohol flavor tho. A rum and coke or whiskey coke are classics that never really go wrong. If your looking for something easier to drink I would go with a pineapple upside down cake. all I could really suggest is try new things. You'll find some stuff you love but some you hate. I'm pretty nerdy so I get a lot of stuff I try from thedrunkenmoogle.com which if a blog devoted to mostly video game drinks.

I hope this helped a little.

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    So with passenger aircraft full of AIDS researchers being shot down by Ukrainian rebels, Israel blowing up hundreds of Palestinians for daring to form a unified government, and Congress as deadlocked as ever, it's a good time to be posting in the booze thread.

Stormy Seas

12 oz. Bundaberg or Barritt's ginger beer (Canada Dry ain't gonna cut it)
    6 oz. Kraken dark spiced rum

Pour the rum over ice in a big glass, then add the ginger beer.
    Garnish with a lime wedge.
    Turn on the news.
    Drink heavily.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #194
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    6 oz. Kraken dark spiced rum
    I know I've complemented you on this before, or someone in this thread, but mmm. Kraken. Anyway, I've been cutting back on gluten stuff recently since I seem to be getting progressively worse reactions, so I've gone down the path of ciders and have been drinking a lot of Angry Orchard. I gotta say though, I found some of Woodchuck's Private Reserve Belgian White style cider and omg, that stuff is amaaaaazing. What a wonderful balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Owleyes View Post
    I tried Peach Schnapps the other day
    It was pretty good, wish I had some right now
    Seeing this post gives me a craving for a Fuzzy Navel. I haven't had one of those in a while. Hmm, I wonder if that would taste good with orange sherbet instead of orange juice.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Quote Originally Posted by chocomage View Post
    White Russians are delicious.
    That rug really tied the room together, dude.
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    chocomage
    You have no clue how much of a scene I made when I found that dvd in walmart. Walking down the isle, mid sentence, I shouted HOLY FUCK THEY HAVE IT. After years of searching I think that was a very calm response.

I was a little upset the last white russian that I ordered in a bar got topped with whip cream and a cherry. Why do people gotta screw with a the dudes recipe?

Weasyl
    NovaCaine
    I really enjoy beer more than I do hard liquor.
    Beers such as blonds, IPA's and whites. I like best.

as for wine I enjoy Rose's and whites, and Ice wine
    I have a secret.​
    A dark, furry secret with big teeth.​
    Less a secret, really - more a wolf.

Weasyl
    N/A
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Lately I've become a bit of a beer snob. What can I say? I like a good brew with dinner. Lately I've taken a shine to Mississippi Mud and Kirin Ichiban. I think I'm more of a light beer kinda guy, but mississipi mud is just so smooth and creamy!
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.