Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    Aren't those the things that brew out of single serve packet type deals?
    Yep, costs an unholy fortune 'cause it can only brew a single brand right. Stupid pre-programmed stuff, might be perfect for the laziest of rich people with no taste buds. I mean sure, it will brew dem Keurig coffee pockets perfectly, but it'll still be Keurig brand and will taste like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Yep, costs an unholy fortune 'cause it can only brew a single brand right. Stupid pre-programmed stuff, might be perfect for the laziest of rich people with no taste buds. I mean sure, it will brew dem Keurig coffee pockets perfectly, but it'll still be Keurig brand and will taste like shit.
    From my understandings. Coffee aficionados grind and brew their own junk.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    From my understandings. Coffee aficionados grind and brew their own junk.
    There's nothing better than the holy smell of fresh coffee beans in the morning @_@

Ah, sweet luxuirious coffee. Such deep black ichor that swirls before me, though not a fluid of evil intent. No. For this is the ichor that is drained from the veins of the gods; life, joy, thought. Imbibing in such may we share their splendour, taste of the heavens, be at peace. If only for as long as the mug lasts.

I do love my coffee, black with sugar depending on the quality. I'll fully admit however, I am somewhat of a heathen in regards to it. Any old coffee will do the job for me; Nescaffé, Dowe Egberts, even Aldi's own brand muck. I'll guzzle it all with wild abandon. Always nice when I finally then get a decent cup of quality coffee though =3

Weasyl
    N/A
    I prefer Dunkin Donuts coffee over anything- even Starbucks. The only thing I buy frequently from Starbucks is their hot chocolate.
    I used to prefer my coffee black, but then I accidentally mixed hot chocolate with black coffee one day because I was so tired. I grabbed the wrong case and poured coffee in my hot cocoa instead of milk/creamer. Now I make a habit of doing that every other day, because it actually tastes pretty good.