Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk

Ze coffee thread

Why should only dem tea people get a thread? Coffee drinkers, ASSEMBLE! What do you drink? What do you put in your coffee? Do you prefer it black? SAY IT HERE!

Me? Van Houtte all the way. Terra Inca's my favorite favor, and I think it's blasphemy to waste the pure flavor of coffee by adding milk or sweeteners to it, so black it is! Always.

One of my dream is to get an espresso machine, kfbshfbghbgdgh

i dont usually drink coffee cause it sometimes makes me dizzy and jittery but my favorite is arabic coffee

sooooo good man
    theres a hookah bar around here that serves it for real cheap its an a+ place for sure not just cause the coffee
    tmblr - fa - da

Weasyl
    Karmarsi
    Coffee you say? too bad I'm ouyt of coffee for the rest of the week! XD ... mm |3 Delicious classic roast with chocolate powder creamer, a bit of sugar and a drop of milk~ honestly it doesn't make me jittery or anything like that. It barely has any effect on me. Maybe just wakes me up a slight bit but that's it. Wonder if that makes me weird

Weasyl
    MLR
    I drink tea and coffee, both in copious and possibly unhealthy amounts because that's just what us astronomers do. I tend to prefer a somewhat lighter roast (medium dark roast, more or less), and I usually like it black unless I haven't had anything to eat in a while, in which case I'll take a dash of cream. I think the frothy ice-cream mochas and the like they serve in coffee shops are fine if you're in the mood for a milkshake, but they're nothing I would consider coffee. So far as brands are concerned, I don't know... I'm actually hippie liberal enough I tend to just get whole bean ethnic whatever coffees that are marked 'fair trade', because those tend to have the most interesting and varied flavors, as least compared to what you can buy at the supermarket. Best I've had so far was Ethiopian, which tasted very organic and bean-ish, as opposed to most generic coffees that just taste like smoky dirt (I'm looking at you, Starbucks).

Weasyl
    Hockaaayyy
    I don't really drink Coffee, but when I do I like it black

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    ... I think it's blasphemy to waste the pure flavor of coffee by adding milk or sweeteners to it, ...
    Then I'll be the worst case of blasphemy for ya!
    I'm being so lazy as to make my coffee by adding hot water to this stuff to 70%-ish of the cup, then I put in around 4-7 sugar bits and finish it with filling the rest with 3% milk. Then drinking it slowly and enjoying it~. c:

I really wish I could drink my coffee black, but how much I may ever love the scent of black coffee, I can absolutely not drink it. ._.
    The details makes the picture!
    Your imagination in a bottomless source of inspiration.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by KooriKitsune View Post
    Then I'll be the worst case of blasphemy for ya!
    I'm being so lazy as to make my coffee by adding hot water to this stuff to 70%-ish of the cup, then I put in around 4-7 sugar bits and finish it with filling the rest with 3% milk. Then drinking it slowly and enjoying it~. c:

I really wish I could drink my coffee black, but how much I may ever love the scent of black coffee, I can absolutely not drink it. ._.
    It all depends on the brand, really. Cheap and shitty brands like Nescafé taste horrible black, but the more expensive and legit brands are absolutely delicious.

When it comes to coffee, the old motto "The cheaper the better" doesn't apply

Coffee is gross. X(

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    It all depends on the brand, really. Cheap and shitty brands like Nescafé taste horrible black, but the more expensive and legit brands are absolutely delicious.

When it comes to coffee, the old motto "The cheaper the better" doesn't apply
    I just picked a picture off Google Images as it was the first image of something close to what I drink that I could find. x3;I guess I'll to try more brands then, I think I have had a couple expensive ones, but no real difference could be told. Darn my tastebuds. >:|
    The details makes the picture!
    Your imagination in a bottomless source of inspiration.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    Coffee is gross. X(
    Go back to the tea thread >:'(

Quote Originally Posted by KooriKitsune View Post
    I just picked a picture off Google Images as it was the first image of something close to what I drink that I could find. x3;I guess I'll to try more brands then, I think I have had a couple expensive ones, but no real difference could be told. Darn my tastebuds. >:|
    Try some Van Houtte :3. Here, try this and see which flavor would be your favorite.

http://www.vanhoutte.com/en-ca/consu...e-profile/quiz

For a quiz, it's actually quite accurate :O