Anthro and Feral RP

I'm looking for any ferals that would like to RP with an anthro skunk. I'm a clean skunk, no spraying and stuff unless I'm very VERY scared. I love big predator ferals and would like to tame or at least try to tame and make friends with them. I'm more a 1 on 1 roleplayer thought I might try to handle a few ferals at the same time. Scenes can vary from a city to deep in the forest.

It would be PG-13 RP. And when I say I like riding ferals, it is riding on their back, not being naughty.

Weasyl
    Springdragon
    I like this game, and I have a character who fits the profile.

Species: Indeterminate Canid
    Height: 4' at the shoulder
    Length: 12' from nose tip to tail tip
    Color: Dingy Grey

They say that old dog has been there forever. He's hardly moved in years; he just lays there, with the chain slack, watching the world go by. However you yell, whatever you throw at him, he will not move. He simply watches. However, watch your step. The grass has grown back over the bare dirt, but that old dog has never forgotten the exact length of the chain. The moment you cross into his circle, he will tear you limb from limb.

If that sounds good to you, let me know where you prefer to play, and average post length.

Everyday the skunk walks by the yard the old dog is kept. He never sees the owner come out to play or anything much more then feed and water the beast every so often. Today he stops and watches the dog lay there staring out at the world. Reaching in his pocket he pulls out a soup bone he picked up at the market. Not daring to get too close, nor be seen in the yard by the owner, he tosses the bone within reach. "There you go boy." He looks around and quickly dashes off before he is discovered.

I'd say a paragraph is a good length. Where, not sure. Guess RP on YIM or by e-mail.

Species: Striped Skunk
    Height:4'6" top of head.
    Color: Black and white, white messy head hair, bushy oversize tail.

Weasyl
    Springdragon
    Here is fine with me. That way we can keep track of all the old posts and read through it at leisure.

The old dog's eyes moved, but that was all. His feral stare stayed focused on the dark figure of the skunk. Not even an ear flicked towards the bone that thumped against the ground nearby and rolled to a stop three inches from his nose.

Not yet. Not close enough..

And then the little skunk was gone, far out of range, although old dog could still hear his footsteps pattering against the gravel at the far edge of the lot, and then on the concrete sidewalk.

Hours passed The sun crept across the sky. Three young jackrabbits threw rocks and empty cans at him; one bounced off his muzzle and another left a nasty scrape on his ear. Still, he did not so much as twitch. Only long after dark, when the world was quiet and empty, did the old dog finally stretch his head forward to sniff the remains of the skunk's scent on the bone. He licked it suspiciously, and chewed off only a few scraps of meat even though his stomach clenched in hunger. Old dog was too wise to be defeated by a scentless poison. He could wait and see.

The next morning the skunk came by. He stops to watch the old dog noticing all the cans and bottles and rocks scattered around the dog. As he stood there watching, sharing stares with the dog, the three jackrabbits from the night before came up. They all stood well over a head taller than the skunk.

"What are you doing, Stinker. going to pet the doggie? Ha, you wouldn't dare scaredy cat. You're nothing but a coward." The one jack rabbit pushed the skunk to the ground while the others threw rock at the dog.

Around the corner a campus police dog came up. In a rough growling voice called out. "Hey! What are you guys doing?" The jack rabbits took off with the over-weight officer chasing after then.

Timmie stood up. He dusted his fur off, wiping his eyes before anyone saw him tearing up. He glanced at the dog then quickly turned away and hurried off to his classes. Even to the old dog he did not want to be seen as a wimp.

((If this seems rushed, my previous post today disappeared.))

Weasyl
    Springdragon
    Old dog tensed, ears pricked forward, his attention completely focused on the place where Timmie's fingers barely brushed the edge of his invisible circle. Every muscle quivered, as he inhaled great whiffs of the skunk's scent, readying(sp?) himself to strike. And then the confrontation was over, and old dog was alone again.

That night, he ate the rest of the soup bone. He cracked it into pieces with his powerful jaws, gnawed the meat off the outside and licked the marrow from the inside, then swallowed the chunks of raw bone whole. It wasn't much for a beast of his size, but it was the only thing he'd eaten in many days. Dimly, he recalled a master who sometimes threw meat into his circle, or filled his water pail with the hose from a distance, when the rainwater dried up. The master that old dog no longer recognized had not been by in a long time.

The next day was hot and the flies started to settle on him. They swarmed around his cut ear and stung viciously. His water pail was dry. Old dog shook his head, trying to keep them away, but they crawled over him, eating him alive.

Timmie stopped at the lot once again, carrying a bag of dog food. He looked around nervously but the bullies were no were to be seen. In fact the hot weather kept most of the fur covered people indoors from the scalding heat. He was not doing much better as his black fur was soaking up quite a bit of warmth from the sun. The skunk has been by this lot many times, stopping when no one would notice. This is the first time he decides to come closer with food for the dog.

He come close to the dog, not knowing about the invisible circle. Just as he is about to cross it, he notices the pail dry and empty. Setting the large bag of food down, he finds the water hose and drags it over. The hose is not long enough to reach the pail so he has to stray the water in from a distance. As he is filling the bucket with the slow stream of water, he starts talking to the dog. "Hey boy. You poor thing, why doesn't your master take care of you." He talks hoping to get a response from the big dog, not really saying much.

Being this close to the dog, he finally gets a better look at him. Just lying there he can tell the dog is big but not exactly how big. He can tell the dog has not eaten and is why he brought the dogfood, a high nutritional mix that should help get the dog's strength and build back to top condition. The small skunk does not appear afraid of the dog, though his glances around for the jack rabbits show he fears other anthros more then a feral beast. His oversize fluffy tail flicks at his excitement of being closer to the dog, though he still is not sure if the animal is friendly or not.

The hot weather starts to take it's toll on the skunk and he takes a drink from the hose. As he laps up the water, it sprays at the dog, splashing at the flies. The cool water gets on the dog's fur as well, reflecting the sun's rays.

Hey I'm new here and idk how to put a profile pic up please help ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by slavekitty View Post
    Hey I'm new here and idk how to put a profile pic up please help ^.^
    Try clicking on your name in the top of the page. There you will see the link to edit your profile. Under "My Settings" there is a link for "Edit Profile Picture". You should be able top up load an icon picture.