Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    Donro
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    unfortunately that doesnt change what we al know or help anyone for the better. if anything it's a major deterrence.
    Cursing and mild violence should fit right in with general, so should 'barely covered' bikini's and other stuff everyone sees on a daily basis.

it really is a massive turn off especially for larger artists who would bring far more followers to the site.

There's a tonne of artists here, your opinions do not encapsulate the entire furry fandom?

Opinions =/= fact, the ratings have been explained and if you don't like it leave.. there's no problem here
    Mongle mongle

Weasyl
    ArcheKruz
    unfortunately that doesnt change what we al know or help anyone for the better. if anything it's a major deterrence.
    Cursing and mild violence should fit right in with general, so should 'barely covered' bikini's and other stuff everyone sees on a daily basis.

it really is a massive turn off especially for larger artists who would bring far more followers to the site.
    How is it a major deterrence? It's a simple guideline that is in line with what ESRB does with the ratings and how they determine it.

Weasyl
    Donro
    How dare you speak sense
    Mongle mongle

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14

Weasyl
    Fiz

The post mentions we're looking into changing or reworking the ratings system. This might take a while to push out, so for now you will have to use the current system that is in place.

Weasyl
    Mayhem
    I honestly dont see what the problem is with the rating system. I have been on a few sites that just have general and adult rating system. So that means tasteful nudity falls under adult. Either way if its nude its still not under general and the viewers will have to set their settings to see that higher rating settings anyways. I have found that people either view all adult stuff or keep it on general. Not saying there arent some in between that might want to see nudity with no sex going on but that is much less than people who just will accept it all.

If there are artists refusing to upload things just because they have to mark it as adult when its nudity......if your in America do you see little kids being able to buy playboy? or other mags that just contain nudity.....No because you cant give it to minors.

I think people are just looking for reasons to dislike the site. For the most part this site is awesome and still in development.

Quote Originally Posted by Donro View Post
    There's a tonne of artists here, your opinions do not encapsulate the entire furry fandom?
    I keep seeing people refer to this site a furry site. I thought this was going to be an art community that accepts all types of art, or is this just another furry art community?

Weasyl
    WildOak
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    I keep seeing people refer to this site a furry site. I thought this was going to be an art community that accepts all types of art, or is this just another furry art community?
    That bugs me too. I'd love to see more variety of art, not just furry stuff. Weasyl did a lot of promotion at Anthrocon; could you guys do that in other places too? Like science fiction / fantasy, or anime circles, or whereever else artists gather.