Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Weasyl
    Tango

What was the hardest punch you ever took to the face?

For me it was 1999 as I was coming out of a strip club in Jacksonville, NC. I was in the Marines and a couple of guys from my platoon were out partying as Marines tend to do. They got into a bit of a scuffle with some navy guys. We thought nothing of it and went back to oogling strippers and playing pool. One of the guys wanted me to go out to his truck to grab his phone. I walked out the door and the last thing I saw was a fist connect with the right side of my jaw. When I came to I was getting looked over by a paramedic.

I had gotten sucker punched by one of those dirty squids who had a pair of brass knuckles. He and his buddies were waiting outside for us to come out. My platoon mates ran out as soon as they saw me take the hit, beating some serious sailor ass. I got a fractured jaw (which is why the right side of my jaw curves inward) from it.

So, what is the hardest hit you ever took? surely some of you have some interesting scars and stories. Please share them here!

Sanita
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    The hardest (and only) punch I got in the face left me with a black eye. I was around eight and this one kid whose dad owned the only arcade in town (or... anywhere) would come to my house every single day to play Sonic 2 and only Sonic 2. I was heavily-autistic back then so I didn't really talk or had any notion of what friends were or stuff so I thought it was normal. Well one day I got tired of playing Sonic 2 all the time (if that's believable) and told him no. He didn't like it, he punched me in the eye and I was banned from his dad's arcade.

Weasyl
    Sparky15756
    I believe the hardest punch I've ever taken is/was to the stomach or sides, though I've always tried to avoid physical confrontations unless it's play fighting :3

None. Not surprising, as a female who does not go looking for fights. Not saying when I was a little girl that I didn't hit some boys in a way that deserved to be retaliated, though.

Weasyl
    KaneQuicktail
    Haven't been blessed with a face punch, well not on purpose anyway or in a real fight. Used to spar with my friends, we did MMA and since anything goes, punches were allowed. I've been bopped in the face a couple of times and had nosebleeds, but that's about it.

A falcon punch! *pika* Those hurt!

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Wish I could say it was something cool like a bar fight or something, but nope. I came out to a friend a couple years ago and he didn't take it so well. Took a cheap one to my right jaw which pretty much dropped me.

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    Some point in the late 90s... I was in kindergarden I know that much. Some bully taunts me in the playground so I turn to him and say "Go ahead and hit me then", he waits until LATER to tell me he's a Taekwondo enthusiast

Summer 2004; Threw a rock up at tree trying to hit a branch, gravity kicks in and the rock heads straight back down and hits me in the face. Preteen stupidity at its height

Weasyl
    Tango
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanagrooboy View Post
    Wish I could say it was something cool like a bar fight or something, but nope. I came out to a friend a couple years ago and he didn't take it so well. Took a cheap one to my right jaw which pretty much dropped me.

Ouch! What a dick! Sorry that happened to you, hon.

Sanita
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanita View Post
    Ouch! What a dick! Sorry that happened to you, hon.
    Would have been better had he just bitched me out, rather than clocking me when I wasn't looking then kick me while I was down. Would have done the same thing, shown he was angry about it, didn't want to be friends anymore, and I wouldn't be so damn traumatized. But the past is the past, and there's no more reason for me to bitch. Just gotta pick up the pieces and get some superglue.