Let Me Tell You About Chinese Food

Its awesome. That's all there really is to say on the matter.

Anyway, I go by art handle Tiger Beacon, although most people also know me as Taddle. I've been on DA for a long while and moved on to FA and Tumblr, and now have decided to infect this site with my violet miasma. I tend to enjoy working with fictional and anthropomorphic subjects, although I mostly draw Pokemon these days just because I find it so interesting restructuring them to more personal designs. And I like cats I guess.

As your typical arting starvist, I tend to be sort of reclusive, but I'm actually a pretty cool chum and wish I wasn't such a social failure to get to know people. Since Weasyl is kinda starting to shape up, I thought maybe this might be a good opportunity to try to get involved with a community still young and growing and open to newcomers and different facets of the interwebs.

Now I demand you tell me your favorite kinds of dishes or I will continue to aggressively assert the superiority of chinese cuisine, and I'm sure that's the last thing the world needs.
    Last edited by TigerBeacon; 02-18-2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: aditional info

Weasyl
    KaneQuicktail
    Now do you mean Americanized Chinese food or actual Chinese dishes?

hi there, and this thread is starting to make me hungry
    to bad I'm still in school
    oh btw, welcome!

Actual chinese food, mostly dimsum, rice and noodles. Americanized, as far as I've tried when I was back in Florida, is mostly just fried nasty junk.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey thanks dude! ^^

no problem ^^ just noticed you haven't got welcomed yet, so figured I might as well say hello :P
    and yes...I want some chinese food...

Weasyl
    Sparky15756
    Tiger Bacon? o.P Welcome to the forum!

XD Ahahhaahaha! Inevitably I would get that. Wonder how tiger bacon would taste.

Weasyl
    Dark
    Ooohhh Chinese food. There's this really good restaurant about 40 minutes from my place that serves actual Chinese food and is owned by an actual Chinese dude.

haha you're funny and a great artist! I had Chinese food for the first time the other day ;w; so delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Ooohhh Chinese food. There's this really good restaurant about 40 minutes from my place that serves actual Chinese food and is owned by an actual Chinese dude.
    Trust me man, authentic chinese cuisine is the way to go. Not this watered-down, mixed cultural nonsense. And by watered-down, its more like...oiled-down. Seriously, most of the chinese restaurants I went to in the states were mostly fried stuff or swimming in oily gravy or these really salty soups and just...ugghhh.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCookieTail View Post
    haha you're funny and a great artist! I had Chinese food for the first time the other day ;w; so delicious!
    AND SO THE CONVERSION BEGINS >:3