Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tea!!!!!!!!

I've tried alot of different teas, but I'm not including any ice teas. They don't count.. x3
    My favorites atm is "Blended to calm" by Twinings and Riccola Herbal tea.

Weasyl
    Seamus
    I love tea!

My favorite teas come from twinnings and stash. Stash made a bunch of white teas a while back that they only made for a short period of time (at least i think so, i can't find them anymore) that were absolutely delicious. Aside from that i love Earl Grey.

Earl Grey is the king of tea's for this guy! :3 Give me Earl Grey and a banana and i'm set for the morning. So far the best place i've found to get tea stuff is this chain of Tea stores called Teavana. They're really overpriced though, I bought some specialty tea there before and it cost like 20 bucks for a small tin, but they're oolong was the same price, i think they just charge that much for the tin Here's my top 5

1: Earl Grey (duh :3)
    2: Green Tea
    3: Oolong
    4: White tea
    5: Irish Breakfast Tea

...Yeah, I... I like tea :3

Mm, tea. Now I want some.

I'm currently addicted to matcha tea with a bit of milk added. Costs a small fortune, though. D: But generally my favourites are fruity teas, I like sweet drinks. Earl Grey, and green tea are good as well, though. The only ones I don't like are ones that are overly bitter or spiced (like have ginger added or too much cinnamon).

I'm the only person in my house that will drink tea.. More for me! I just moved to where I am, though, and have to relearn what fruity teas are best (Canadian import now in California, went to David's Tea and Teaopia before). Anyone here know which tea stores are best in the bay area?

Weasyl
    DemoWeasel
    I've been drinking a lot of green tea lately as a replacement for coffee. I can keep a constant caffeine flow going for those long worknights and not worry about experiencing a major crash!

I usually save the herbal stuff for when I need to relax or calm my nerves.

Weasyl
    thief
    I love teas with honey flavor or minty/peppermint flavor. I haven't had a chance to have any loose-leaf tea though, I just buy the stuff from the store. I'm not a truly awesome tea hipster.

I love tea!
    I use lipton powdered tea and I add a bit of lemonade mix into it to give it a lemony taste.
    It's so yummy too, and I can get a $7 jug that can last about 2 months! X3

oh glob we're talking about TEA??? and I haven't posted in this thread yet??

Okay. So.

Harney & Sons is hands-down my favorite company for a variety of reasons. Firstly, their "hot cinnamon sunset" is rad. Secondly, one time I asked them to draw a unicorn on the shipping box and they did it, and threw in about 100 extra tea bags for funsies. Thirdly, they do coupons and I love coupons.

As for my favorite tea, I'm going to go with English Breakfast. Doesn't even need sugar, though I like sugar.

Now for the most amazing thing ever: iced Earl Grey with lemon. Now, I'm from the south. The Deep South. That being the case, I am bonkers for iced sweet tea. To be fancy and try to convert my Coloradoan friends to the Dark Side, I brewed up some Earl Grey, made a super sweet simple syrup infused with lemon, and popped that sucker in the fridge. It's good stuff. Try it!

Weasyl
    stephen
    I'll drink essentially almost anything that is tea, although I tend to stick to brands such as PG Tips, Twinings and Typhoo. At the moment due to having a cold/cough, I'm sticking mostly to herbal ones that do not require any milk, as it is milk for some reason that aggravates the cough. I'm on the mend however, so lovely beverages are not too far away!

I am convinced I have tea instead of blood. I currently have 76 varieties packed into their own cupboard, separated between teas, tisanes, and blends. I also have a kitchen full of infusers, and more space dedicated to brewing than actual food. And that tea goes into food, and smoothies, and perfume oils, and pretty much everything it possibly can fit in.

My favorites lately are Cara McGee's fan blends from Adagio, because I can indulge my geek nature and my tea obsession at the same time. And because many of those blends are just amazing.

Eee, tea!
    Last edited by Greybriar; 11-01-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Oh look, it's the thread I totally belong in! *rolls in tea thread*

Hi guys, I'm extremely in love with tea. So much so, that the tea trade is the primary economic factor in my fictional head-world. I can enjoy a good bagged tea alright, but lets face it, loose leaf is just higher quality (hoo-boy I'm a tea snob). I get my teas from Ku Cha https://www.kuchatea.com/index_d.php The website doesn't do the place justice, it's heaven for the tea addict. The walls are lined with every tea imaginable, all accompanied by information on each tea to cover ingredients, history, and health benefits. There's tons of beautiful and varied tea accessories there too, I can spend the whole day there.

Anyone on this website at all? I didn't read the entire thread, but I thought I'd mention it - http://steepster.com

My every day staple tea is Jasmine pearls (I resteep once or twice), and I enjoy most green and white teas, and a few black (earl grey and assam especially). But my utter favorite is SILVER NEEDLE. It's so pricey, but DAMN is it good! I have a stash of it for when I'm having a cruddy day, but I use it very sparingly.

So uh, hello! *raises tea mug*