Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tea!!!!!!!!

I'm TEA LOVER and Love to put Milk and sugar in my own tea....make taste better and calm me down pretty much during work on my own commission arts and personal art. :3

Sometime drink Caffeine Tea for waking me up from woke at morning

Weasyl
    tapeworm
    I like it, but I don't drink it all the time.
    The first tea I ever remember trying was Earl Grey, which I really like. I don't like green tea at all, except for "kombucha" green tea.
    Speaking of kombucha, that's one of my favorite teas and I'd love to make my own someday. I love thai sweet tea, it's great for hot summer days, and chai.
    But thanks to bubble tea, every time I drink thai, I expect to get tapioca in my mouth.

I like tea, it's one of my favorite drinks of all time next to coffee and juice (vegetable and fruit). Most of tea I drank was that conventional stuff and I am try to get more organic teas and in more verities. One place online I know that is the greatest for herbal teas is Mountainroseherbs.com since they are organic and certified fair trade. One thing to note: That tea is does keep, the flavor slowly diminishes over time becoming "a ghost of its self" yet this does not mean its going bad and the tea will age faster in smaller containers.
    Normality is an absurdity of society

Weasyl
    Meii
    I'm personally a chai tea fanatic! Chocolate, Vanilla, Almond, etc.

So glad it's fall so I can grab my pumpkin spice chai <3 I usually like to use coffee creamers, irish creme, vanilla, hazelnut, and (of course) pumpkin spice being my favorites.

Weasyl
    TheStory
    Quote Originally Posted by Meii View Post
    So glad it's fall so I can grab my pumpkin spice chai
    That sounds amazing. That is now on my "to try" list.

On another note I woke up this morning and prepared my tea, but when I went to grab the milk we were out. A sad start to a day.

Weasyl
    Castazel
    TEA! I love specialty teas like crazy and with dedicated specialty tea shops and cafes around my area, I never run out of some wicked cool flavors like roasted almond rose tea. Shit's hella.

Quote Originally Posted by Castazel View Post
    TEA! I love specialty teas like crazy and with dedicated specialty tea shops and cafes around my area, I never run out of some wicked cool flavors like roasted almond rose tea. Shit's hella.
    I would like to try that tea, but don't I know of any specialty tea shops or cafes near where I'm at. I have tossed around the idea of making my own blends tho.
    Normality is an absurdity of society

Weasyl
    doki
    My family has this fruit tea that we get from Laos. It's pretty amazing and it's so easy to make since there's no leaves involved.

Just drop it in and let it soak

Weasyl
    ali
    i fucking love tea

i've had the generic chamomile, green tea, black tea (my morning fav)

i've also had custom made mixed blueberry teas, and citruses. as well some kind of flower-y tea that was made in a bistro my mom used to work at. some of it was a little too strong for me, to drink constantly, but it was nice like a once in awhile thing!

i always add milk and at least 3-5 spoonfuls of sugar.

I like tea. I'm not crazy about it but I do find it nice when I'm trying to calm myself. Although I haven't really tried many flavors and brands so my thoughts may change once I try other things.