Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tea!!!!!!!!

Weasyl
    Demu
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I know this isn't scooter talk, but an open-air engine-powered vehicle seems like a perfect heat-beater.

Anyways, I went out and bought tea today from some random places around town. I need to see who holds up. I'll rank them as the moment necessitates.
    Haha yeah, it's just.. it's a black scooter LOL. It gets really hot on the seat. xD

Awesome! I hope you find some great teas. If you stop by a Teavana you should try the White Ayurvedic Chai!

Quote Originally Posted by Demu View Post
    It's really nice with milk and vanilla! I make some types of chai through my coffee maker - I mix cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and Chai Spice tea from Stash. c:
    oh man I need to try this type of tea! It sounds very delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by AtomiKamikaze View Post
    :'D Anyone else like Chai tea drowning in milk/vanilla?
    yes i love chai in milk its so good
    ill make this in the morning most the time

ive put vanilla soy milk as a substitute before and it was really great i thought
    tmblr - fa - da

since we're talking about tea i just had some ginger peach tea because i had this redonks stomacheache and it like

went away

ginger is MAGIC

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Latiro View Post
    oh man I need to try this type of tea! It sounds very delicious!
    Definitely do! Bigelow has some nice ones too, Vanilla Chai goes pretty well with milk/creamer, whipped cream and cinnamon. Great to see more Chai fans

Weasyl
    Ratte
    There was some kind of strawberry black tea my mom got me as a gift a while ago and it was amazing. That and the strawberry green tea are probably my favorite hot teas. I do hear a lot of good things about chai and I'd really love to try it sometime. I don't know of a local place that sells it, though.

For cold, I'm not picky. It can be regular green, white, red, whatever with any kind of flavoring. I think my favorite is the "lightly sweetened" Snapple cherry pomegranate so far.

My favorite is definitely this vanilla caramel tea with a bit of milk in it. Yum. ^_^ Though blooming tea when I can get it is really fun.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Depends on why I'm drinking it. I rarely drink tea for it's flavor. Drink it if I need to relax, etc. etc.

Weasyl
    WildOak
    I am still baffled by the idea of putting milk into tea. I love tea, and I love milk, but I can't imagine them together. I know a lot of people do it, but where I grew up no one did that, so it's like a completely foreign concept that I just can't get used to, even after being exposed to it for years.

I dunno, maybe it's one of those things you need to try in order to understand. I am curious, and sometimes I want to try it, but at the same time I'm afraid to try it, what if it tastes gross to me?