Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tea!!!!!!!!

  1. #11
    Senior Demu's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Demu
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    112
    I absolutely adore tea. I've had so many different kinds. Green, black, white, oolong, and so many others. I think my favorites are the fusion breakfast green & black tea from Stash. Stash is a mostly online company with their headquarters being in Tigard, Oregon. but you can find small selections in various retailers like Walmart.

    There is an elusive yellow tea that is apparently extremely rare that I want to try out someday. When visiting my tea enthusiast friend in Houston,TX he let me try some authentic Chinese tea that he obtained when visiting the country. I believe it was Tieguanyin. Very, very calming tea it was!

    But yeah, I know a lot about tea. LOL.

  2. #12
    Sophomore Matt's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Matt
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ypsilanti
    Posts
    409
    I have a British friend. I went to Britain to see him. I was introduced to tea. Good tea. Eventually, I had to leave him and the tea.

    It's expensive and difficult to find good tea back here. This makes me sad. While I miss my friend, I also miss the tea.

    I didn't realize you were allowed to put milk in the tea. The tea is better with milk.

    I'm out of milk.
    Look at all the fun we're having.

  3. #13
    omg sweet tea! I soooooo love me some sweet tea! I NEVER GET ENOUGH OF THE DELICIOUS SWEET TEA!

    also milk tea, too!

  4. #14
    TURBOTASTIC!!! AtomiKamikaze's Avatar
    Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Latiro View Post
    also milk tea, too!
    :'D Anyone else like Chai tea drowning in milk/vanilla?

  5. #15
    Ain't no one in this thread love tea more than me.

    I live tea. :U I DRINK IT ALL THE TIME AND HAVE SO MUCH TEA SUPPLIES AND I RUN A TEA COMPANY'S FARMER'S MARKET STALL AND ALL THAT.

    I'm a bit of a fanatic ahahah.

    But even despite that my hands-down favorite tea is Mad Tea Party Blemd, which is sold exclusively at Disney parks (and well eBay too I guess). SO GOOD.

  6. #16
    Senior Demu's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Demu
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Ain't no one in this thread love tea more than me.

    I live tea. :U I DRINK IT ALL THE TIME AND HAVE SO MUCH TEA SUPPLIES AND I RUN A TEA COMPANY'S FARMER'S MARKET STALL AND ALL THAT.

    I'm a bit of a fanatic ahahah.

    But even despite that my hands-down favorite tea is Mad Tea Party Blemd, which is sold exclusively at Disney parks (and well eBay too I guess). SO GOOD.
    VERY cool! I'd love to work at a tea thing/place. ; o; What sorts of teas does your stall carry?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AtomiKamikaze View Post
    :'D Anyone else like Chai tea drowning in milk/vanilla?
    It's really nice with milk and vanilla! I make some types of chai through my coffee maker - I mix cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and Chai Spice tea from Stash. c:

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Demu View Post
    VERY cool! I'd love to work at a tea thing/place. ; o; What sorts of teas does your stall carry?
    IT'S A LOT LESS FUN THAN IT SOUNDS ACTUALLY. The thing is fully outside and temperatures have rarely been below 95 on the days I've been working. SO HOT.

    And we sell like, 100 different blends of tea or something like that. Oolong, black, green, white, herbal, pretty much all of them organic. I haven't even tried them all. 0^0

  8. #18
    Senior Demu's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Demu
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    IT'S A LOT LESS FUN THAN IT SOUNDS ACTUALLY. The thing is fully outside and temperatures have rarely been below 95 on the days I've been working. SO HOT.

    And we sell like, 100 different blends of tea or something like that. Oolong, black, green, white, herbal, pretty much all of them organic. I haven't even tried them all. 0^0
    Yeah it's been like MEGA HOT lately - can't even test out my new 150cc scooter yet it's so hot. ):

    But anyway, if I lived nearby I'd totally go to the stall and check it out! AND NERD OUT ABOUT ALL THE TEA WITH YOU.

  9. #19
    Sophomore Matt's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Matt
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ypsilanti
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by Demu View Post
    Yeah it's been like MEGA HOT lately - can't even test out my new 150cc scooter yet it's so hot. ):

    But anyway, if I lived nearby I'd totally go to the stall and check it out! AND NERD OUT ABOUT ALL THE TEA WITH YOU.
    I know this isn't scooter talk, but an open-air engine-powered vehicle seems like a perfect heat-beater.

    Anyways, I went out and bought tea today from some random places around town. I need to see who holds up. I'll rank them as the moment necessitates.
    Look at all the fun we're having.

  10. #20
    Senior Littlerock's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Littlerock
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    bunk bed
    Gender
    N/A
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    I liked lapsang souchong quite a bit but I can't find it anywhere
    The brand Stash carries it, I've seen it only in a specialty tea shop before though. Great stuff.

    As for more exotic flavors, I quite like pink champagne white tea infusion. It tastes pink!
    More common brands like Bigelow carry some nice things too though, their cinnamon, constant comment, english breakfast, earl grey, pomegranate, oolong, and irish breakfast have stolen my tastebuds many a time. But I think Stash may just be a winner here with double-bergamont earl grey, mint-chocolate black tea, and that lovely smoked leaf that Lobar mentioned :0

    But I'm not a big fan of chai-styled teas. Black pepper is best left out of infusions, imo.

    A good plain black tea makes for the best hot toddies. :>

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •