Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tea!!!!!!!!

Tea!!!!!!!!

im serious about my tea

this is a thread about tea

what teas have you tried
    do you even like tea

tell me about your tea adventures

oolong has to be my favorite tea thats the tea im most serious about
    tmblr - fa - da

im from britain all we do is drink tea
    regular ol tea i get really serious about that
    like some people i know who make the tea but put the milk in the mug before removing the teabag whats wrong with those people

ive only really tried mint, chai, jasmine, and two weird blends
    one is like... a way to wake up without caffeine which is red ginseng and honeybush; it doesnt taste of much but it smells really sweet
    the other helps you sleep from what i remember it has lavender in it? that also doesnt taste of much but is kinda bitter at the same time

really i just drink tetleys n_n

oh yeah i know i see people put milk in their tea with the bag still in there and wow my sister has done it before

i love chai tiger spice has about the same taste but its got more of a kick cause well theres more spice
    and oh god ginseng tea is so good and i really wish i had some honey right now to put in the tea ive got which is something from that overpriced store called teavana but its still good

other than that one ive got chamomile and chai in my cupboard i dont think theres ever a time i dont

i want to try those blends though they sound really nice
    tmblr - fa - da

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    I liked lapsang souchong quite a bit but I can't find it anywhere

Otherwise I'm not a huge fan of tea.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

ive never tried it but now i want to and it looks like i might be able to find it here

yeah a good friend of mine doesnt like tea but im telling him he should try different teas
    as far as i know hes only had green tea and other really common teas you find at grocery stores
    Last edited by hotboychina; 07-29-2012 at 06:25 AM.
    tmblr - fa - da

I like tea. I don't really care what I drink though

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Uhh don't remember all the teas I have tried. But my favorites are green tea and rose hip tea.

But cherry tea is awful, tastes like soap.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by uglytrolls View Post
    im from britain all we do is drink tea
    Did you know that the tanks in the British army are the only military units in the entire world that have a metal tea set as part of their standard equipment?

stereotypes at their finest

Weasyl
    WildOak
    I like green tea, ginger tea, roibos, chamomile, rosehip...oh gosh, there are so many, those are just the first few I could think of.

Edit: Derp! I forgot my favorite tea: nepeta tea (aka catnip tea). Nepeta is also my nickname.
    Last edited by catwithpen; 07-29-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Weasyl
    MLR
    I've been drinking tea for a while, but I'm just now starting to realize how much better whole leaf tea is. Of course it's expensive and hard to find, so I probably won't be drinking too much of it.
    Anyway, I could always go for a good Earl Grey, myself (insert Captain Picard reference here), but I'm also a big fan of mint teas, rooibos, chai, greens, and various fruit teas, especially blueberry (all of the previous save for chai being, of course, infusions rather than teas... but who's counting). Some flower teas like jasmine or chamomile, too, of course. My Chinese friend introduced me recently to a hawthorne berry tea that I guess is traditionally had after meals to help with digestion. I don't know if it works well for that, but it's a good tea; got these huge slices of thick dried berries in there that you can eat after drinking the tea if you want.