Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Open Beta Was A Success!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Weasyl
    Term

Open Beta Was A Success!

Last edited by Term; 02-17-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Weasyl
    Tango
    Congrats on the success! Now that we are in open beta I think this site has no where to go but up. I look forward to all the new faces and new art work on this site.

Sanita
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

In terms of "collections," is it alright to include works by others who may not be on Weasyl? I apologize if it's already answered in the post but I wanted to make sure I understood what was being said.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4

Weasyl
    Term
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollyon_Unit01 View Post
    In terms of "collections," is it alright to include works by others who may not be on Weasyl? I apologize if it's already answered in the post but I wanted to make sure I understood what was being said.
    The collection feature only works if both the artist and the person who the art is made for are both members of Weasyl. If the artist who made the work is not on Weasyl it is acceptable for you to upload said work. Again, our collections feature is not mandatory, though we do encourage our users to use it if they can.

Weasyl
    Sparky15756
    I think the open beta has been more of a success on the forum front, from what I've seen. Speaking from experience of forums, I've not seen a bigger expansion of topics/replies in such a short space of time and it's actually quite refreshing checking new posts and welcoming 15-20 new people. :3 Just a simple welcome message can go a long way :3

I'm glad the numbers are increasing so rapidly, and it's nice seeing so many new submissions too! I also hadn't realized that was what the "friends" feature did. I'd figured it was just a more friendly version of following.

Best update yet

Weasyl
    serbus
    It is really nice to see more activity on the forums especially. The community is what I go for on sites like this and I get so bored when things are slow. Its so nice to have more people to talk to!
    Currently hiring for:
    Not currently hiring

I also sell art, feel free to contact me for a quote!

Weasyl
    Tango
    Quote Originally Posted by serbus View Post
    It is really nice to see more activity on the forums especially. The community is what I go for on sites like this and I get so bored when things are slow. Its so nice to have more people to talk to!
    I think that was the major complaint. Now that things are moving forward everything is picking up. I can't wait to meet new people, see new art work, and get new fans for my submissions.

Sanita
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

Congratulations. I'm looking forward to see how Weasyl grows!

I'm glad I supported Weasyl from the beginning
    It's coming along really well! Congrats folks!