Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: IE10/Windows 8

IE10/Windows 8

Although I'm primerilly a Mac user (sticking with Safari/Webkit) I do have a tiny 11" Windows 8 laptop I lug around with me and it seems as though when loaded in IE10 it defaults to a stylesheet that looks identical to the one used for IE8.

Its nothing serious, but it damaged the cross browser consistancy somewhat and I'm one hell of an Anal web developer when it comes to cross browser
    Just thought I'd let the site know about it, as I know IE10 hasn't been distrobuted outside of Windows 8 just yet and one or two of the testers might not have it to give it the full treatment.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    Aden
    I can tell you there are no ie-specific stylesheets and no per-browser separate layouts, so are you talking about perhaps some visual features missing from ie? Having played with it, I know it actually has good support for the major css3 shiny stuff, so I'm not sure that's the issue. Can you perhaps take a screenshot or two detailing the problems?

I want to note that the site is responsive and will be arranged differently depending on the width of your browser window - it's a long shot but perhaps that's what you're seeing.