Weasyl
    SlenderFall

Looking to do adult-ish RP on Skype

As my style is more adult type writing and RPing so I'm looking to do RPs off site. Not much into furries but will do dragon, human, vampire or werewolf. If you're interested let me know and we can come up with a topic.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I'd be interested. I'm mostly werewolf or human. Hell one of my main characters is a demon/werewolf. He's a cluster-fuck though. :V
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    SlenderFall
    Sure. Which would you prefer Skype or email to do the RP?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Either/or is fine for me. Though now that I think of it, email may be better because skype has been acting up lately for me. So yeah, email is a safer bet. My address is styxnstones13@gmail.com

So what kind of plot/setting/etc are we looking at?

Weasyl
    SlenderFall
    Well I have a female vampire who doesn't want anything to do with her creator and he just recently abandoned her. As for a setting it would be a city. Can I get some more details about your demon/werewolf character?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Man he's hard to explain.
    He's a loner and a flirt. When he does get into a relationship he's pretty passionate.
    He's a nerd that enjoys his video games and working on computers. He's fond of music as well and plays the violin.
    He has this inferiority complex as well. Always wants to be the best at something.

Weasyl
    SlenderFall
    Oh he sounds like fun. Also my email is kiwigoessplat@live.com I'll send you an email in the morning with the start if that's alright with you

Weasyl
    N/A
    Cool :3
    I wish I have more drawings of my character. I only have a couple but I'm not satisfied with any of them. There's only one I like with his werewolf form here