Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New here !

New here !

Hi everybody I am Nero (blaya on FA) I am here to enjoy and know new people, a long time I don't participate in a forum, but I will try taking a look around here ^^ don't be afraid to contact me !

Weasyl
    Shad-Wolf
    Welcome Blaya! hope to see you around. :3

Hallo, new person! I'm pretty new, myself. But hey, the fun part about being new is meeting everyone.

hahaha thank you two =D !!! I bet it will be fun !

Weasyl
    Tango
    Oh joy! Fresh meat. Welcome to Weasyl. I hope you enjoy your time here and everything is fine as long as you don't looking in the big freezer downstairs in the basement. Nothing to see there.

Sanita
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

Weasyl
    Priincessu
    Yay! I'm not the only new person (roughly) around here lol

I hope you have fun on this site too!

I think there's a ton of new people here. The problem with being new, it's really hard to get any comments or critique on your art. :x Seems to be a bit of a popularity contest on the art-site part of things.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Quote Originally Posted by Priincessu View Post
    Yay! I'm not the only new person (roughly) around here lol

I hope you have fun on this site too!
    Indeed, lots of new faces popping up, love your avatar btw, I keep looking at it. It stands out so much, the bright pink lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Telvadian Rebel View Post
    I think there's a ton of new people here. The problem with being new, it's really hard to get any comments or critique on your art. :x Seems to be a bit of a popularity contest on the art-site part of things.
    I try my best to look at all the new art, I rarely leave comments cause I'm usually just flipping through art, I'll be sure to start commenting more though .

Quote Originally Posted by nero oxygen View Post
    Hi everybody I am Nero (blaya on FA) I am here to enjoy and know new people, a long time I don't participate in a forum, but I will try taking a look around here ^^ don't be afraid to contact me !
    Welcome! Hope all goes well for you

Weasyl
    richihart
    Welcome, man!
    *gives a big glass of cherry juice*
    Hate me, baby.

That's very kind of you, Eminoxic. I was noticing just in views, some of my posts literally get none. D: I shouldn't complain; I just hope this doesn't become another "Attention for me and none for you!" sort of communities like Sheezyart. I'm a member of that, FurAffinity (though I don't really draw or have interest in anthros... go figure) Deviantart, and Fanart Central, but it always seems hard to find a place to really call home. They either go dead or they're just too big to get anything out of unless you happen to be in the "in" crowd.