Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Um...hi.

That's cool, I've got two...wait, three stories that'll accommodate your preferences.

Well, that's the thing; I don't mind RPing WITH furries, I just don't want to BE one. :3 So as long as I can PLAY as a human character, I'm happy.

Weasyl
    Dark
    Quote Originally Posted by Telvadian Rebel View Post
    Well, that's the thing; I don't mind RPing WITH furries, I just don't want to BE one. :3 So as long as I can PLAY as a human character, I'm happy.
    I've also got a story running with a few friends that fits perfectly. Most of the cast is anthro, but there are still icky hoomenz. :U

I'm interested as well. Right up my alley if I have the time. I don't have much to say, just.... throwing my name out here.

Well, like I said, if youw ant to rp, message me and we can do this thing. Prefer to do one on one roleplays, they're easier to manage.

Weasyl
    Springdragon
    If you're starting a group, I'd love to join. I have some experience in paragraph style adventure genre, but I'm really bad at romance.

I'm not really a fan of group roleplays, they get complicated and it's hard to keep everyone's who was where stuff straight. I prefer to just do one on one stuff.

Weasyl
    Dark
    Quote Originally Posted by Batsukenji View Post
    I'm not really a fan of group roleplays, they get complicated and it's hard to keep everyone's who was where stuff straight. I prefer to just do one on one stuff.
    Really? I don't find them that hard. Like anything, it just takes getting used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Really? I don't find them that hard. Like anything, it just takes getting used to.
    Seconding, this. I actually find it easier to jump into group RPs than one-on-one. I guess it feels like less pressure when there's more people to entertain each other.

Now trying to run one full of random people... been there, done that, biggestlovehaterelationshipever 8*V
    Icon by Lingrimm.

Weasyl
    Dark
    Quote Originally Posted by Thistle View Post
    Now trying to run one full of random people... been there, done that, biggestlovehaterelationshipever 8*V
    Yeah this is definitely a massive pain in the ass to do properly. Hell, I run a roleplaying forum and I still haven't been able to pull off running my own RP for more than a month.