Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Um...hi.

Um...hi.

So, I've been looking for a roleplay partner/group of roleplayers to work with for a while. I come up with plot bunnies and universes like crazy. Not willingly, sometimes. I'm actually working on a new one as I type this paragraph, that's how ridiculous it is. Anyway, the point is, I want to roleplay, and I have plots and stories and I always leave room for a partner, so...y'know. Message me, I guess. If you want.

What sort of RPs do you do? I've been an avid RPer for a long time, so I'm always curious about other people's interest and writing style.

Quote Originally Posted by Telvadian Rebel View Post
    What sort of RPs do you do? I've been an avid RPer for a long time, so I'm always curious about other people's interest and writing style.
    Mostly big fantasy stuff. Huge, even. I don't want to post any plots or stories in public, seeing as how they may get stolen. If you like, we can talk about it through private messages? Those are time stamped, and I'd be able to prove the plots were mine. Paranoid, I know, but it's mostly just to be safe.

Sure, if you want. I don't want to steal anyone's stuff anyway. I've got too much of my own, lol. Yeah, big fantasy stuff is largely what I do too.

Out of curiosity, what "species" do you play in your setting(s)? Humans? The usual fantasy races? Anthros?
    Icon by Lingrimm.

Yeah, that's more what I was getting at, not... your storylines... lol.

Oh. Oh I see. Well, I play a lot of different races. Just recently settled on my fursona, a Tibetan Mastiff crossed with a bear. I have been known to play humans, halflings, Orcs, made up aliens. As long as I can justify it fairly well, I'll play anything. Except females. For whatever reason, I'm not comfortable playing girls.

Weasyl
    Dark
    Quote Originally Posted by Batsukenji View Post
    Except females. For whatever reason, I'm not comfortable playing girls.
    That was me circa two years ago. Takes a bit of getting used to if you're a guy, but you'll definitely get more comfortable playing females later on.

Mnnnn, I've tried before and it just bothers me for some reason. I just can't get used to it no matter how hard I try.

I'm okay with RPing as males or females, though I usually RP as female. I'm not really into RPing anthro characters, though. I usually stick with humans or fantasy races (elves, dragons, dwarves, etc.)