Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Rattoyagi
    So. Since the announcement. HOW MANY HAVE JOINED?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattoyagi View Post
    So. Since the announcement. HOW MANY HAVE JOINED?
    A bit over 700 so far.

Weasyl
    Giada
    That's a lovely thing,now everyone can join the site without invite..C:
    Hope Weasyl will be a famous site,because is very awesome. Keep it up the improvement of the site!

Weasyl
    richihart
    It's great news! I'm so excited to find such a nice place to share my artworks. The ambiance of this site is warm and friendly so far. Keep it up, guys. I have just joined and I hope to saty here for long time.
    If you need any help I'd be happy to be a part of improvement. So feel free to ask anything.
    I have some ideas but they are still unclear.
    Happy Valentine's day, everyone!

Weasyl
    Tango
    Finally!

So, when is the next round of ferrets since we're going to have an influx of people now?

Also before I forget....

Let the games begin! Ahahahaahaha!
    Last edited by TangoDelahunt; 02-15-2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: My brain works in stages. Don't judge!
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

Weasyl
    Rattoyagi
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    A bit over 700 so far.
    WOW! That's IMPRESSIVE! A site who shall not be named, which I hope, will feel THAT Blow

Weasyl
    Tango
    WOW! That's IMPRESSIVE! A site who shall not be named, which I hope, will feel THAT Blow

They already are and it's their own fault for a new exodus coming in. Fine by me. The more here the merrier. All this means is more traffic and more new people for me to annoy, I mean talk to.

Sabita
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

Weasyl
    Rattoyagi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanita View Post
    They already are and it's their own fault for a new exodus coming in. Fine by me. The more here the merrier. All this means is more traffic and more new people for me to annoy, I mean talk to.

Sabita
    *HighFives*

And a recent email I recieved from a certian person in power proves your comment LOL

Weasyl
    Tango
    *HighFives*

And a recent email I recieved from a certian person in power proves your comment LOL
    Bad press never helps and FA has been getting a lot of it since Weasyl came into being. With a well known fursuit maker coming over here and taking their customer base with them is a -huge- boon for this site. The timing couldn't be better either since the site is now in open beta. As long as crap doesn't happen then FA's traffic will slowly bleed over here. If FA keeps shooting themselves in the foot all the better.

Sanita

It's actually amazing how much foot-shooting has been going on lately. I'd be surprised if more things don't arise over the coming days. Open Beta couldn't really have been timed much better!