Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Explain your Fursona!

Weasyl
    smarticus
    Teep marked it as NC? I dunno, I haven't seen it on her page yet. It's a general reference for stuff like draws. It's not NC17. It's the same thing as Falvie's stuff.

Rawr rawr rawr!

Weasyl
    smarticus
    Loving the little whip tail. Heterochromia probably means she's blind in the recessive eye tho. Glasses don't do alot for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Varden View Post
    Loving the little whip tail. Heterochromia probably means she's blind in the recessive eye tho. Glasses don't do alot for that.
    Thanks, I love how springy she looks too in the ref sheet ^.^ Yeah XD I'd say the heterochromia is the most blatantly "unbelievable" part of her, but I felt that since it is the only vibrant (color-wise) part of her character, it was acceptable enough :3.
    Rawr rawr rawr!

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightpaws View Post

This is Nightpaws' ref sheet. Nightpaws essentially represents my mindset and the parts I don't normally let out in day to day life. There's much more to him than that, but I'm on my coffee break from learning MARIE code, so I'd best get back to it!
    I just wanted to say that I adore your fursona. He's really cool, and I love more simplistic character designs. I like your avatar a lot, too. :3

A Mouse/wolf hybrid, which I've termed "Wouslf" (if you yell it it sounds German.)

I like the polarity of strength and weakness, predator and prey. The duality of her nature of being afraid and yet cunning, wanting to be a solitary gatherer, but desiring to be close to a pack of a complicated social hierarchy. The survivor traits of a mouse resisting poison and scavenging, while having the fighting edge of a wolf; but rather than remain feral ideatype She's a "lab rat" with a degree of necessary intelligent to be a stock cartoon villian, but impatient and keen to use more primal methods of a wrench where it'll be most effective.

Weasyl
    Charrio
    Last edited by Charrio; 01-21-2014 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Addition

Weasyl
    Hewge
    He enjoys rainy weather and has no heartbeat.

Weasyl
    Rain-Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    He enjoys rain

I've got a guitar-playing red fox as mine called Jags (Due to the hairstyle, which is jagged cut. Obviously). Ref is due sometime next month, I can't wait to see my concept in art.
    "Disciple of the cross and champion in the suffering, immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption. Harden your mind through the chains of the divine; Make way for the shepherd of fire"