Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Explain your Fursona!

Weasyl
    Dark
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Tiger was created completely randomly at first. I tweaked around with her design and after some modifications I was in love. She's been my fursona ever since! Which is going on 8 years now, with one change- she used to only have four blue stripes, two on each side. Now she has a full array of tiger stripes.

Nightfire is like a secondary fursona for me. Her name and design were my Maurader characteristics (back when I was really obsessed with Harry Potter). At first my fA account was based on Nightfire but I didn't want to represent myself with her as she's not who I consider to be my "true" fursona. Back to Tiger I am.
    I knew I recognised the completely unnatural and sparkly colors from somewhere :V It's DW_ from FAF. The dud that had the trollface avatar.

Of course, I don't expect you or anyone to recognise me. I'm rather uninteresting. :u

Anyway, I initially created my fursona, who shares his nickname (not full name, all of my characters have their own individual (PLAUSIBLE) real names ) with my common Internet moniker, which you see me using right now. I didn't use this name on FA as it was taken, and was surprised it wasn't taken here yet as it's ridiculously common. Dark is basically how I normally act on the Internet, provided where I'm posting isn't filled with retards (i.e., YouTube, SEGA Forums, Crydev.net). Generally a nice guy who prefers to not "bite" in the expressive sense of the word. Also in the literal sense, as I did a bit of an ironic play by making him a vampire. Like I said in another thread, I'm fascinated by the sky and stars and the incredible three-dimensional sight birds have, so I also decided to make him a hybrid of a wolf and bat so he could quite literally fly high in the sky. He can also play guitar, which stems from me being a huge metalhead.

Weasyl
    Tango
    You want to know more about me then you already do? Very well. I'm over due for a bio anyway.

Name: Sanita Mc Donald
    Birth place: Blackwater, Republic of Ireland
    Species: Albino squirrel

Sanita Mc Donald was a gifted surgeon having graduated from the Royal college of Surgeons in Dublin, Ireland. Due to family connections (namely her father Jacob and brothers Malcolm, Pete, and Collen) she got involved with the Real IRA, an Irish patriot group within North Ireland. Sanita began performing illegal organ harvesting to aid in financing the cause. She was eventually discovered. Her family managed to post bail for her then smuggled her to Boston. There she became a doctor for the Irish mob before finding her way to the Red Rose Brothel. She is now a high priced call girl with a medical fetish.

Her only known boyfriend/lasting romantic relationship was with a rottwieller named Remi Belveinue. Sanita refers to him as the 'one that lived' or simply 'that bastard!'. She has a love/hate relationship with Remi.

Sanita's favorite drink is vodka and cranberry juice. She also enjoys various wines, having a wine rack in her apartment.

Her favorite victims, or as she calls them 'playmates' are dragons. The reason behind this is that Sanita has a very predatory nature which she likes to unleash on those that consider themselves 'superior' to other furries. She has an Eastern dragon tribal tattoo on each upper arm and a large one on her back symbolizing the three dragons she has tortured to death. She is always looking for more opportunities to add to her body art at the expense of a dragon's life.
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Name: KB
    Residence: Los Angeles, CA
    Species: Mostly Kangaroo, 1/4 wallaby (allegedly part coyote but that has yet to be confirmed)
    Body type: sort of average to tall-ish, rather skinny
    Hair: Blond
    Eyes: Blue
    Driver's license class: F for FAST*

His backstory isn't much, a kangaroo in his mid-20's, grew up in your typical middle-class suburb, with your typical middle-class suburban childhood of the 1990's. He's rather high-strung, prone to stress and sometimes quick to anger, at the same time, even quicker to forgive. At his best he's very easy going, easily humored, and sometimes flamboyant. He's rather eccentric in his tastes, enjoying various sorts of independent media, unlike others who would scoff at you for not knowing, he would excitedly demand you experience it ASAP, and an eye for almost anything vintage or retro in style. He works as a line cook in a restaurant, while freelancing as a graphic artist and photographer, renting a house with his best friend.

*This driver's license classification is NOT approved by the California Department of Motor Vehicles, and for the record, the aforementioned license holder drives a rather slow motor vehicle.

Weasyl
    smarticus
    He's a black caracal and
    um

Yeah.

Was that good for you too.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Nonexistent.

Last edited by benanderson; 02-21-2013 at 06:48 AM.

Weasyl
    RogueSareth

Weasyl
    ferret
    Half is a ferret that wishes to be a dragon.

When I was designing a character I wanted to be almost like a character out of a children's book, so I made up a story of a ferret that wanted to be a dragon, he makes a dragon suit and attempts to fly off a cliff, though he fails and is saved by a actual dragon who he befriends.

I dunno' I personally wont draw my own fursona because that's no fun, I like to see other peoples impressions rather than my own. Though if I master the sort of 'baby blue' 'children's book' drawing style than perhaps I'll draw them out.

Weasyl
    smarticus
    @Ben
    Why not use Purrson.

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    There are several sixty hundred of them because I'm a pretty greedy person and don't understand the concept of "primry". I figured that my interests and styles were so vague, they wouldn't fit into one character very well, so at the start I came up with 3, which became 4, which became 13

Baiscally I just sit around and come up with all these boring fursonas that carry my many attributes.

The first guy; generic sparkledog. Accurately portrays my colorful derpy side
    Second; Big blue cat. Representation of my more snarky and confident side
    Third; Silent, insane fennec. I don't talk very often and I think terrible things and... well yeah
    Fourth; A childhood collie character revived as a 'sona, basically embodies my childhood idiot
    Fifth; This one was random, a pangolin. I sort of fell in love with pangolins, thus a lovesick pangolin
    Sixth; I had a thing for ornitohology and Scandinavia once. Swedish woodpecker, makes sense
    Seventh; Moronic Americophile kangaroo that pretends it's American all the time and does American things, me in a nutshell
    Eigth: Tall, dark slim demondog. Secretive and scary, the only I (tried to) give my appearance to... I think?
    Ninth; Playful derpy happy-go-lucky ferret that loves everything and is nice to everyone. What I try to be
    Tenth; Alcholic gryphon... I enjoy the booze okay
    Eleventh and Twelth... ehh, technically these don't exist... I'm still working on that
    Thirteenth; A morbidly ugly, reclusive, nocturnal lemur that sits in a tree all day... no joking, I do these things

I seriously need an index for these but that just sort of makes it more pathetic

Oh my God I need help please help me