Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    For me, the worst turnoffs are the following:

1) as a reptile lover, I hate it when a movie is promoting the myth that reptiles are evil demons, which, unfortunately, summed up most movies with them up until very recently. Movies happen to be one reason so many reptiles are slaughtered to extinction every day.

2) in a general sense, sequels and prequels can really destroy my appreciation of a franchise. Terminator 2 was one of the only exceptions when it came to movies being even slightly faithful to their predecessors, and this was likely in part because both were directed by the same person. Meanwhile, the original Halloween 1 by John Carpenter was surprisingly unelaborate on the killing of people until the last third of the movie, whereas starting with Halloween 5, it was just another lame series involving almost everyone dying. And don't get me started on Rob Zombie's remakes of the first two.

Fun fat husband + skinny down-to-earth wife who tends to be a killjoy

Weasyl
    N/A
    I'd like to add in M. Night movies as an afterthought.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    KumatoraKazooie
    Sex scenes unless the couple in question really love each other then I give it a pass.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by KumatoraKazooie View Post
    Sex scenes unless the couple in question really love each other then I give it a pass.
    Even then it doesn't really need to be there. Scenes leading up to it would be enough.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    If it doesn't have Peter O'toole being drunk as fuck, it isn't worth watching.