Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Dark
    Rift. I've actually played WoW; community sucks and "up until level 20" isn't free-to-play. I'd rather pay a moderate, nominal subscription on my own terms than be forced to pay one after a certain point.

Would you rather play Soul Calibur or Street Fighter?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Soul Calibur since it's literally the only fighting game serie I like other than the Super Smash Bros serie.

Would you rather have a fox or a savannah cat?

a fox, even though a savannah cat does sound cool also.

would you rather shapeshift into anything you wanted, but you could never turn back to normal.
    or be able to go though objects. but every time you did, you get stuck for roughly 10 seconds. (the ground does not count)

Weasyl
    KaneQuicktail
    Move through objects, and I would use it for pure evil *evil laugh*

Would you rather own a trampoline or a swimming pool?

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Definitely a swimming pool. I need something to cool off in during the summertime.

Would you rather date someone that is god-awful ugly but with a beautiful voice, or someone that looked beautiful but with a god-awful voice?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Beautiful voice since we could sing together! (btw omidaz, you've gotta explain why you chose fox)

Would you rather take an initiative and break the rules in order to try and make something better but possibly get reprimanded for it, or strictly enforce the rules, stick to the protocols and avoid change?

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Break the rules. If I can't get it done their way, I'm foregoing protocol and doing it my way. Pretty much what I did in algebra, really.

Have an okay show with really good potential get cancelled before it reaches its prime, or have it hit its peak, then suddenly run into the ground but still keeps cranking out new episodes every week for 20 years?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Have it hit its peak since you can just watch it till it goes wrong, then pass to another serie!

Would you rather watch a movie based off a book or read that particular book?

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    (btw omidaz, you've gotta explain why you chose fox)
    oh sorry, I picked fox because well they are fuffly. seem like you can train them well. and not really sure what else, just my choice. I mean my fursona is a Arctic Fox. so kinda the reason I want onem well a arctic fox at least. suuu fuffy X3

I'd rather read the book, its always better in your head because you have the perfect actors and voices for everyone.
    Would you rater play Pokemon or Digimon?