Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Weasyl
    Axelshane
    I personally have a few scalie characters here, some of which are two anthropomorphic dragons, three anthropomorphic lizards a gecko and a few scalie type aliens as well. Been a big fan of scalies ever since I joined this fandom. *sniff* It makes my heart proud.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I don't know weather it is a furry dragon or not.
    This dragon has wings and is black and red.
    Called Crystal Fire and has appeared once in my art.
    A Assburgers dragon obsest with world domination

Gecko here. I don't know where this "crazy scaly" stereotype came from. Every scaly I've ever met has been nothing but chill.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    How about the godfather of all scalies? GOJIRA. I love the design in the new movie. He looks fierce. They also retained some of his goofy proportions from the old movies which is cool.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    Zalcoti
    Not a furry/scalie/whatever it's called nowadays but I have quite a few reptilian and amphibian characters/species floating around. I absolutely love the weird and extinct reptiles. Not sure if they count as reptiles but pelycosaurs are another favorite group of mine. One of these days I'll buy a lizard.

Weasyl
    lilachoneydeer
    my fursona is a duck-billed dinosaur! Its kinda lonely sometimes hahah, dinos seem to be the most uncommon of scalies in the fandom, and most of them are raptors it seems, not as many herbivores. Also I have a few dragon and dragon-hybrid characters.
    ♪ ♫ ♪ ✿ ~ Moth the Whitetail Doe ~ ✿ ♪ ♫ ♪
    FurAffinityDeviantArtInstagramTumblr

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    I have a sona who is a monitor lizard/crocodile hybrid with a pretty realistic amount of both muscle and fat. His name is Krebbic, and he's ready to throw you out of the ring!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    I love the scalie ones! Especially dragons, geckos, and tegus! Argonians and Bangaas are some of my favorite scalie races. Not to mention Kobolds, Lizardmen, and Dragonborn in D&D.
    I have a Tokay gecko and a hydra character myself. Been meaning to draw some Bangaa OCs too.
    I don't exactly have any scalesonas. On FA, I have Deslucin who is a caracal cat which was "granted" a dragon's soul in the form of a gem which turned his tail draconic and the gem became the tip. He has fur and scales in his full-draconic form, but I've yet to draw that.

My tokay gecko, Eliizer
    My hydra, Alastor

A D&D character I barely got to use: Lizardman Druid, Kirr'Kell and his marsh viper familiar.
    He's aquatic; the frills on either side of his head are feathery gills.

Hah, it's only now I realize how I've not made any finished art of my reptilian characters.
    Last edited by Viciviser; 05-13-2015 at 08:31 AM.