Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Simple questions!

Weasyl
    Fawna
    Dishes. I hate feeling soggy food on my hands. Oh my GOD I want to writhe just thinking about it.

What do you think would happen if the entire world shared one language? Do you think it'd be English?

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Our lives would be sooooo much simpler but there would be considerably less cultural distinction and we would become a utopian society just kidding I'm not sure what would happen but it would hurt cultural differences a great amount. It would be pretty damn boring, too >:C
    And nahh. English will fall eventually. Give it time. Although a push wouldn't be a bad idea :V But there will always be language distinctions unless a variation on Hitler actually succeeds and makes everyone in the world "perfect" according to their standards.
    If I thought about it for a while I could probably write a good page or two on this. This would be an interesting topic to study and speculate on.

What's one chore that you like/love? And if you don't have one, which is least objectionable? Why?
    Last edited by BlissfulOblivion; 01-04-2014 at 07:04 AM. Reason: sorry for keeping adding stuff, there's so much to say and change!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Hoovering! I can sing as loud as I want, and choose the most embarrassing songs c:

Is there an animal that freaks you out so much you cant even look at a photo of it?

Weasyl
    Fawna
    Spiders. Spiders. Spiders. Spiders. Spiders. Spiders.

(Also, who says 'hoovering' instead of 'vacuuming'?!)

Worst Pokemon ever?

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Vulpix and Eevee suck.

Favorite kind of bear?

I'm torn between polar bear, panda or teddy bear. ; ~ ;
    What's the weirdest thing in your culture that tourists are always surprised by?

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    The secret Rite of Passage.
    There comes a time in every young American's life when they must be approved by society. This is special rite of passage has a mysterious, uncertain history, dating back perhaps to the first McDonald's, although many speculate that it originated even earlier.
    This sacred Rite of Passage is a secret to all those outside the country. The ceremony entails the eating of a young American's first Hamburger. The Burger is traditionally made at a barbecue in the summer, although in the past few decades the Burger has often come from a burger chain, such as Burger King or Wendy's, although the most common is still McDonald's. Once the burger is consumed, the child is given twelve hours to pass it; Thus the ceremony was dubbed the "Rite of Passage." After that, the child is thrown a grand feast, usually a buffet. Many burgers are present in this feast. It is a great occasion in the life of an American.
    And now that I have betrayed the secrets of the American Rite of Passage, the NSA is coming to get me. I bid thee all farewell, and good luck in thy future endeavors!

What's up with all the aussies here? There are so damn many >:I

Weasyl
    ThunderTheKayleolf
    We are amazing and we make this site better :V

Have you ever carved a vegetable onto something?

Weasyl
    Vae
    I've carved a few pumpkins for Halloween, if that counts.

Have you ever made anything with clay?
    Resident Koopa Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I've carved a few pumpkins for Halloween, if that counts.

Have you ever made anything with clay?
    Yep! A dragon-egg for a Daenerys-cosplay. :3
    What's the most beautiful word in your language in your opinion?