Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Simple questions!

Oh, that sounds interesting c: Good luck in finishing it!

I really love Fall. Not only does it bring pretty leaves, but the temperatures are awesome (at least in my area)! I love wearing pants and hoodies, especially since you could take them off if you wanted to and not be too cold c:

Do you prefer traveling by boat, plane, or car?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I'd say car, though if the plane is good and the ticket free, plane all the way! When I went to Greece I got on this awesome Delta Airline plane for all the way till I got there and there was movies and wine and food and stuff and it was freaking awesome. Then when I went to AC for the first time in 2012 I got American Airlines and US Airline. Never in my life have I seen shittier planes, they must have been from New-York. They were old, falling apart, the hostesses obviously didn't like their jobs and it was overall the strict minimum you could get for anything ever. No food, no drinks, no nothing. Just a sturdy ass seat that you can barely fit into, a really loud engine and a nice view through the scratched and stained window to see the shaking wings holding together with duct tape and still missing chunks of plastic. And it was STILL expensive as fuck. So this year I took the bus to AC instead. It was a 25 hours ride but at least it was 3x cheaper and much more comfortable and enjoyable; though it still passed through filthy New-York. *sigh*

What do you do on a long trip in the car?

Weasyl
    WildOak
    For long trips, I bring a variety of things to amuse me: more than one book, gameboy, my writing notebook in case I get any story ideas. But I usually end up not using any of those things, and instead spend the trip just listening to CDs and watching the changing landscape go by.

Oh, I almost posted without adding a question of my own!

What was your favourite subject in school?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Philosophy, without a doubt! And as far as I know, I'm the only one who actually liked that thing, though I have no idea why everybody seems to hate it and why the success rate is so low (the class average was a whopping 37%, even lower than programming classes who lose 30% of students each semester)

When was the last time you drank wine, and what kind was it?

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    When was the last time you drank wine, and what kind was it?
    Halloween night, some nameless bottle of cabernet. We were giving out mini wine bottles to the adults that came around with trick-or-treaters.

What's the last show you binge-watched?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Aden View Post
    Halloween night, some nameless bottle of cabernet. We were giving out mini wine bottles to the adults that came around with trick-or-treaters.

What's the last show you binge-watched?
    On TV would be Lost back in 2012. On Internet though, it'd be Swords Art Online waaaaay back in... yesterday and the day before >.>

How many pages is your CV?

Weasyl
    WildOak
    One page. Not very impressive.

Where would you go on vacation if you could go anywhere?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I'd probably go back to Greece, since I loved it when I spent a week there back in 2011.

How old is your cellphone, if you have one?

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    I'd probably go back to Greece, since I loved it when I spent a week there back in 2011.

How old is your cellphone, if you have one?
    Reviving this thread, woo!

Got my cellphone in May of 2012. I -hate- it and will probably get a new one this month. It's an Android smart phone, and worked well at first but after two trips to AT&T to fix it it continues to have the same problems repeatedly. It really messes things up- last time it wouldn't send texts. I'd see it on my phone as sent but my friends' phones never got them, which means they missed really important texts and thought I was ignoring them. :|

/phone rant

Do you enjoy snow and winter weather?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    It'd be odd if I didn't since I live in the land of snow! I wish it wasn't so white though, hurts my eyes.

Did you get your wisdom teeth removed?