Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Simple questions!

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I have exactly half a dozen. Heimdall the bunny who sits on a shelf, vigilantly watching the door for intruders, Felix the cat who sports my fedora most of the time, Nicholas the polar bear in a santa outfit who's in couple with Chris the panda (given to me as a Valentines Day gift by my last ex, Chris who was also a panda. Funny coincidence, he dumped me the day after). Together, they sit on the shelf where my printer used to be before it broke. Before that, they sat on my printer, keeping the dust away from its delicate innards. Then there's an unnamed tiger (I guess I'll name him Tiger ) sitting on my bread, guarding my food ferociously and absorbing all the good smells.

Finally, there's Ron the Fox sitting on my bed next to my pillow. He's my favorite and I sleep with him every night like the manly man of manliness that I am.

What kind of calculator do you use?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Then there's an unnamed tiger (I guess I'll name him Tiger ) sitting on my bread, guarding my food ferociously and absorbing all the good smells.
    Give him a tie! I have two tigers with ties. Danny Jr. (my friend bought him as a birthday gift at FCN and I will forever take him to any con i go to) has a tie I made from some fleece and an unnamed tiger I got from Colorado (has an actual men's tie). Unfortunately this Tiger generally has no sense of smell :c (only on lucky days can iI smell things).

I used to have a nice scientific calculator back in my community college days, but now at university I haven't needed one yet. And when I had an online Physics class I had a bookmark for an aaawesome online scientific calculator.

What do you like to have for breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    What do you like to have for breakfast?
    Pretty much anything. I love a good heavy breakfast (waffles, french toast, fruit, bacon!) as well as a smaller on-the-go breakfast. (Cereal, english muffin, etc.)

If you could live in any OTHER country (than what you're in now!) and not have to worry about making a living, where would it be?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Give him a tie!
    He's really small, ties would be 3x longer than he xD

The Falkland Islands! It has perfect weather all year long, it's the country with the smallest density of people, it has British technology, healthcare and education but without all the crime and craziness, and it has freaking penguins, amongst other critters.

Do you keep your birthday cards?

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Do you keep your birthday cards?
    I have a whole drawer full of most cards I've gotten. Most of them are the typical last-minute-at-the-grocery-store schlock, but I can't bring myself to throw them away because they're the product of someone else's kindness, even if it's the tiniest kindness imaginable. Make sense?

What hobby have you picked up in the last year?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I'd say watching Youtube videos. I mean before, I'd watch one of 'em once in a blue moon but since I've discovered the Creatures (and Nova in particular), I've watched a shitload of 'em

What did you eat for supper?

I had salad, mashed potatoes, corn, cabana rolls, and meatloaf :3 Meatloaf isn't my favorite, but I can stand it with gravy.

Have you ever vacationed outside of your country?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    That sounds good! I had me some cheese & broccoli rice with raviolis. And the first time I went outside the country was in 2011 when I spent a week in Greece with my mom, it was freaking awesome and gave me the travel sting. Then in 2012 I went to AC. It was my first trip alone, my first time in he US AND my first con. A lots of firsts and I wasn't expecting much but hot dang I had the time of my life! So I went back this year and if my studies allow it, I'll go back for sure next year.

Did you sleep well last night?

It was good~ c: What you ate sounds pretty yummy too!
    Wow, awesome that you went to your first con in the US! Hope you can go again c:

I slept really good last night, seeing as I changed my sheets to super soft and snuggly blankets to accommodate the cooler weather <3

What was the last book that you read?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Currently reading "The Renaissance Artist at Work" by Bruce Cole for my History of Renaissance Class. Love the class, and the book is incredibly informative and interesting. Although it was suppose to have been finished several weeks ago...and I'm only a little over half done. Just been reading it before my morning classes start. As far as the last book I actually finished...man, it may be several years, I can't recall at all.

What's your favorite season/type of weather?