Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 182

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Simple questions!

  1. #1
    Resident Khajiit Ibuuyk's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivières, Québec
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,250

    Simple questions!

    Who doesn't love useless questions that aren't important enough to have a thread of their own, nor important enough for the people who asked it to even care? The kind of questions you ask in a boring conversation between two awkward silences, in order to try and kill these silences temporarily.

    With these weird questions, I've made a game! That game is to ask one such question and the next poster will have to answer it truthfully, before then asking a question himself!

    Let's start with this: Do you like colored pebbles?

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    pixel-pusher Aden's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Let's start with this: Do you like colored pebbles?
    Yes and no. I mean, take those polished rocks of various colors that they sell in every gift shop ever. I really like sorting through a bunch of them and holding them for some reason, but at the same time, I know they're just cheap-ass dyed agates or howlite or whatever and they're just ripping people off. I'd rather just spend the slight extra money for some natural minerals.

    What's your favorite burger joint?

  3. #3
    Resident Khajiit Ibuuyk's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivières, Québec
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,250
    If someone pays my lunch, A&W all the way! But when I have to pay, McDonalds' south-west crispy chicken burger is so awesome I hunted the recipe on Internet and now make my own every once in a while.

    What's the capacity of your USB key?

  4. #4
    Retired Staff Tiger's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Gender
    grrl
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    If someone pays my lunch, A&W all the way! But when I have to pay, McDonalds' south-west crispy chicken burger is so awesome I hunted the recipe on Internet and now make my own every once in a while.

    What's the capacity of your USB key?
    32GB Sandisk Cruizer. Bought it a few months ago for my Computer Graphics classes because my other one was too tiny (only 8GB). And it was only $20, too, which made me pretty happy.

    Would you rather wear a blue shirt, a red shirt, or a yellow shirt?

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    pixel-pusher Aden's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Would you rather wear a blue shirt, a red shirt, or a yellow shirt?
    I rarely, if ever, wear warm-colored clothing. Blue all the way

    What's your favorite TV show that went off the air before 2000?

  6. #6
    Resident Khajiit Ibuuyk's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivières, Québec
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    32GB Sandisk Cruizer. Bought it a few months ago for my Computer Graphics classes because my other one was too tiny (only 8GB). And it was only $20, too, which made me pretty happy.
    Whoa, I have the same!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aden View Post
    I rarely, if ever, wear warm-colored clothing. Blue all the way

    What's your favorite TV show that went off the air before 2000?
    La Petite Vie by far. That thing was watched by 2/3 of Quebecois from '93 to '98. Really a cult show for the whole family.

    Do you prefer buttons or zippers on your jacket and/or coat?

  7. #7
    Solifugid Onnes's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Onnes
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Do you prefer buttons or zippers on your jacket and/or coat?
    Zippers for casual and athletic; buttons for more dressy attire.

    What's the pet that you would consider keeping that has the most legs?

  8. #8
    Resident Khajiit Ibuuyk's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivières, Québec
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Onnes View Post
    Zippers for casual and athletic; buttons for more dressy attire.

    What's the pet that you would consider keeping that has the most legs?
    I'm boring, four legs pets only! My dream pet's a Savannah Cat, too.

    Which do you prefer, Mount & Blade: Warband or Fire & Sword?

  9. #9
    Resident Khajiit Ibuuyk's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivières, Québec
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,250
    Also reviving this thread since the Forum Activities section seems to be coming back to life, so why not "add" another game?

    Nice weather out there, no?
    Last edited by Ibuuyk; 10-03-2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: added a pun

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Retired Staff Tiger's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Gender
    grrl
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Also reviving this thread since the Forum Activities section seems to be coming back to life, so why not "add" another game?

    Nice weather out there, no?
    Michigan weather is just as Michigan as always. I was gonna wear my Pikachu hoodie to school (it even has the ears!) but when I walked out the door to go to school and felt the weather I decided not to wear it today and threw it back in my room. Get out of my Creative Writing class to go to Survey III, it rains. :| I had no hoodie or Pikachu ears to protect me.

    How many stuffed animals do you own? (I have 20 stuffed tigers and a ton of various other animals including a Pikachu and Charizard.)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •