Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    doki
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerBeacon View Post
    UGH. I never saw the appeal in that. I know exactly what you're talking about- I sometimes see these big girls trying to wear these tight-ass clothes with all the bulges and skin showing and I'm like "Damn, I know you wanna be proud of your body and all but show a lil' decency?" I wear tight clothes sometimes but never those that hug every fat curve I got. I'm more into comfort and mobility than being forced to walk around like I have a stick shoved up my ass because my jeans apparently can't stretch that far.
    Exactly. I mean people who are heavy set can still look good. Just as long as you're not so far gone that you need special tailored clothing to fit. Reminds me of one girl who was set on wearing short shorts and shirt much too small for her that it was more of a cut top. During dodge ball I hit her square in the stomach and she got so angry because it made her shirt ride up even more. I have to say it was pretty funny.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    T-shirt and pants, aka cozy clothes. I'm wearing just that right now! Yay casual Friday!

I'm mostly a skinny jeans / graphic tee kind of person, but I also love wearing the kind of fifties retro-dresses that allow room for a petticoat.
    And I wear scarves with almost anything. I don't care if it's summer and people are keeling over from the heat, I will wear a scarf.

Weasyl
    Algorithmus
    Something plain and simple with drab or dark colors. ABSOLUTELY NO PINK. That color is as ugly as hell. I don't mind baggy or loose or somewhere in the middle, but I don't like tight clothing either. I don't wear any jewelry except for watches if I bothered to get one. I don't often like to dress up either, and if I have to go to such a function, I usually wear something as simple as possible. I like wearing plaid shirts and clothing with pockets. They're quite handy.

I don't dress to please anyone except myself. Which means I mostly wear what I find comfortable and matches my tastes. I don't care if it looks good on me or not.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    How do you guys feel about the subject of wearing assless chaps?

Weasyl
    Algorithmus
    I personally wouldn't wear them because I feel they accentuate your ass, and I don't like that, but if other people want to wear them, that's okay with me.

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    Goth clothes

Black t-shirt with hipster designs, either black jeans or black cargo pants, black & gray/Orange & black arm socks and two scarves (one wooly black & red, another stringy black & white)

If I had more money I'd go full-out cybergoth

I used to just wear hand-me-downs from my brother and whatever was comfortable, but recently I've been buying clothes that fit PROPERLY (the most important thing) and colors and styles that go well with one another. Dressing well doesn't have to be expensive or super involved, and does a lot in the way of self confidence and how other perceive you. A lot of people put little to no effort in their outward appearance, and it's a bit disheartening. Anyone can look great if they put a little effort in their image.

Well, I mostly dress in plain slacks, dress shirts, and a tie paired with a nice vest. I'm working on getting more vests and ties so I can mix it up, but I prefer to wear black.

I usually have a hat, either a large brimmed fedora or a leather aviator hat with goggles (depending on if I'm on my bike or not), and a leather jacket with black motorcycle boots.

Weasyl
    Aakosir
    I love to dress up and wish I could go shopping more often. I love tattoo art style clothes and punk, but they are hard to find around here and rather expensive when I do find what I like. I'm always in jeans and a T-shirt or a nice button up. I had a bunch of fun dresses too and I'm still working on getting a good shoe collection. I freaking love skinny jeans, but I have muscular legs and they NEVER FIT!!! I have one pair that I was able to get on, but they are too big in my waist... I have the same problem with knee high boots... They fit in my foot, but they are too tight on my calves. I should start making a line of boots and pants for women who have larger legs.

I love clothes and find almost everything comfortable.
    Last edited by Aakosir; 02-28-2013 at 10:17 AM.