Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Mayhem
    I like it when the clothes are on the ground more.

But really I think that song thrift shop sums up my style. I can rock anything I get my hands on......felt that Damn pink boa.....I can't seem to make that look straight

Anything comfortable, preferably sort of baggy. I like most bright colors, but steer away from pink.
    And I love to have some headgear, like a cap.

Weasyl
    KumatoraKazooie
    I'm pretty much the same way. However I avoid three-quarter sleeves because it's just so uncomfortable unless they edge of the sleeve is nice and loose.

the best i can describe it is 'california pothead hipster'

i only half way try to be fashionable
    tmblr - fa - da

Weasyl
    entsaex_accordingly
    Quote Originally Posted by hotboychina View Post
    'california pothead hipster'
    This is literally the same phrase a customer recently used to describe me.

I like comfy the most but i guess fancy stuff catches my eye. I love things that are asymmetrical ♥
    ans boots.

Weasyl
    Brace
    I know nothing about clothing. I've spent my whole life consciously not learning anything about clothing and now I think I'm cognitively incapable of developing a fashion sense. Once upon a time there were clothes I might have given a shit about but I was discouraged from developing preferences about them. I wore khaki pants and a t-shirt until 17 or so, I've worn and jeans and a t-shirt since. All clothing looks horrible on me and on the few occasions where I've tried to think about clothing I've gotten suicidally depressed. So, I don't have a clothing preference due to ignorance and not wanting to think about clothing, and although help seems like it might mediate some of these problems, more likely it will just remind me of how permanently fucked I am since there's nothing clothing can do for me at this point.

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    I usually hover around a feminine hippy look.

I tend to favor simple, not-quite-casual clothes. I love wearing polos and slacks because 1) I look good in them 2) They're more comfortable than jeans and t-shirts and 3) They're a perfect hybrid of casual and professional. I generally avoid t-shirts with graphics and blaring logos on them. The most expensive stuff I'll go for is Ralph Lauren Polo. And I'm not a hat person at all. XP

A little bit of everything??

My default is usually jeans and tees, paired with cute shoes (if I'm not at work) or my sturdy and amazingly comfortable work shoes. But I also like dressing up! I have a few lolita skirts and some other really cute skirts and outfits. I used to use Polyvore to make sets of what outfit I wore that day, but I kind of fell out of doing it!

http://www.polyvore.com/what_wore/collection?id=584369
    drawing and graphicsblackacres pipedreams furaffinity deviantart
    roleplay and writingraggedbreath charahub insanejournal

avatar by loadedpistol of furaffinity