Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
  1. #11
    Senior Dark's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Dark
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    184.151.61.0/24 / 184.151.63.0/24
    Posts
    118
    High fashion is ass. Not interested in it in the slightest. I just wear whatever's at the tops of the piles of shit in my drawers.

  2. #12
    I'm a jeans and jacket addict. I love jeans. I love jackets. As for tops, I like plaid button shirts, especially longsleeve ones.

  3. #13
    Premium User FishNChips's Avatar

    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Mustmustmust be black/dark grey. It's not some emo/gosh fashion statement or anything, I just simply don't feel comfortable in bright colours. It's like they draw attention. Besides you can't go wrong with black because it's technically not a colour, and it never seems to fail to match other colours. It's also just nice.

    And I prefer feeling covered and snug. I enjoy the weight of my jacket on my shoulders (idk why) and I like the snugness of my boots. Wearing regular shoes feels awful to me especially with how my ankles/space before my ankles feel so exposed.

    For fashion and trends I give no shits. But in my mind there is such a thing as too flamboyant, unusual, and expressive. I see people dressed in that way and it DOES work, but I just can't feel it for myself.

  4. #14
    Senior Kasune's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    137
    I love graphic tees and graphic sweaters/hoodies. I have a lot of those, especially from video games. My SO got me a World of Warcraft sweater and I wear it whenever I get the chance. I also love jeans. I never, ever ever wear anything else when it comes to pants. Long sweatpants or jeans only.
    Even in cold weather (for Florida, which is like, 60 degrees to these thin-blooded people) I'm almost always wearing sandals. I went to New York in the winter recently and that was the only time I remember wearing close-toed shoes.

    I don't... really care about "trends." I love some of the fashion blogs I've seen and I wish I could wear some of the gorgeous clothing, but alas, I am a guy and dresses would look weird as hell on me. So I draw them on my female characters instead.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasune View Post
    I love graphic tees and graphic sweaters/hoodies. I have a lot of those, especially from video games. My SO got me a World of Warcraft sweater and I wear it whenever I get the chance. I also love jeans. I never, ever ever wear anything else when it comes to pants. Long sweatpants or jeans only.
    Even in cold weather (for Florida, which is like, 60 degrees to these thin-blooded people) I'm almost always wearing sandals. I went to New York in the winter recently and that was the only time I remember wearing close-toed shoes.

    I don't... really care about "trends." I love some of the fashion blogs I've seen and I wish I could wear some of the gorgeous clothing, but alas, I am a guy and dresses would look weird as hell on me. So I draw them on my female characters instead.
    Dunno about that. I look in fashion catalogs and see many, many metrosexual males that I'll freely admit are a lot prettier than I am. :p

  6. #16
    Senior Kasune's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercougar View Post
    Dunno about that. I look in fashion catalogs and see many, many metrosexual males that I'll freely admit are a lot prettier than I am. :p
    That's great but body types and personalities vary. I can't see myself wearing feminine/female clothing. I prefer masculinity in my outward appearance.

  7. #17
    Regular Doki's Avatar
    Weasyl
    doki
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    95
    I love jeans and a good t-shirt. Although if something is navy blue it'll catch my attention. I find that I'll either be dressed in a "lazy" way or in fancy clothings such as a nice dress shirt and vest or a dress.

    Other than that I don't really follow the trends of fashion. If people say "oh wear blue because it's in this season" I wouldn't really care. Does anyone actually ever follow that?

  8. #18
    I put on whatever fits my fat ass fuck the (fashion) police

  9. #19
    Regular Doki's Avatar
    Weasyl
    doki
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerBeacon View Post
    I put on whatever fits my fat ass fuck the (fashion) police
    At least you put on things that fit. I can't stand it when people try to put on clothes that are two sizes too small. It looks uncomfortable for them and it just leaves them hanging out. Literally.

  10. #20
    UGH. I never saw the appeal in that. I know exactly what you're talking about- I sometimes see these big girls trying to wear these tight-ass clothes with all the bulges and skin showing and I'm like "Damn, I know you wanna be proud of your body and all but show a lil' decency?" I wear tight clothes sometimes but never those that hug every fat curve I got. I'm more into comfort and mobility than being forced to walk around like I have a stick shoved up my ass because my jeans apparently can't stretch that far.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •