Weasyl
    GingerM

Premium upload file sizes are not being respected

I went to upload a PNG image the other day; it was 6 Mb in size, which is within the limits for premium users, but I got an error message saying I couldn't upload it because the file was too big. I converted it to a JPG and it was about 2.5 Mb, but it still wouldn't let me upload. Only after I had resampled the JPG so it was under 2Mb could I upload it. Could one of the staff please investigate this? Thank you.
    Last edited by weykent; 01-12-2013 at 01:39 AM. Reason: please don't do this with thread titles
    FA: GINGERM | RHIANNON ~ SOFURRY ~ FUTANARI PALACE ~ RENDEROTICA
    WEASYL ~ DEVIANTART ~ HENTAI FOUNDRY ~ WIKIFUR
    Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    hi! thanks for this report, but please read this stickied thread about posting a support thread. in particular, there's a important bullet point:

What actually happened (If the site gives you an error message, the exact message belongs here)

Weasyl
    GingerM
    Quote Originally Posted by weykent View Post
    hi! thanks for this report, but please read this stickied thread about posting a support thread. in particular, there's a important bullet point:
    Right-o - I'll try it again and copy it down.

ETA: I must have done something wrong last time, because I can't replicate the problem now - an 8 Mb PNG image uploads just fine for me. My apologies
    Last edited by GingerM; 01-12-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    FA: GINGERM | RHIANNON ~ SOFURRY ~ FUTANARI PALACE ~ RENDEROTICA
    WEASYL ~ DEVIANTART ~ HENTAI FOUNDRY ~ WIKIFUR
    Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    great! please be sure to post a new thread in the future if this issue comes up again.