Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Sparky15756
    I'll listen to any music, from Bach to Bieber (seriously). Music is just sound and that sound makes my room/life less boring, silent rooms are horrible. But I do enjoy Rock/Metal the most, give me Queen and anything related to the band and I'll be happy <3

Last edited by Tulpa; 07-24-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Weasyl
    Cani Lupine
    I grew up on classic rock, but lately my tastes have been heading toward melodic power metal and eurobeat. I also enjoy classical and orchestral quite a bit. I'll listen to just about anything, but I'm not a fan of rap/hip-hop and country.

Currently, my favorite band would be Allen-Lande.

Weasyl
    HiddenCinnamon
    I'm happy with anything done well, but when it comes to preferences my favourite stuff would probably be classed under IDM, chiptune, and [prettymuchanything]core.
    Favourite artists include Squarepusher, Beek, Futret, aaaand a load of others.
    Everything's great -w-

I'll listen to anything, but what I listen to the most is country, R&B and electronic.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I'm into all kinds of music, really. It depends on individual songs. I like everything ranging from rap to classical. I think what attracts me most is the beat and how well the music is laid out. If it's not effectively done, then it doesn't interest me, really. The lyrics also have to be meaningful in some songs- I can't stand rap songs about Blowing Whistles, but Runaway by Ludacris and Mary J Blige was amazing.

My favorite genre of all though will always be dubstep or video game remixes.

Lately it's been anything my boyfriend has on Zune but he describes my taste in music in "I'm sad, I'm lonely, someone come save me" and his music is the white knight to save mine. xD
    I mostly listen to all sub-classes of Rock/Emo and some other genres I'm not too familiar with to know the names.

My fave all time band is Copeland<3
    Their slow tempos and all the feels and rushes their music gives me. Really makes me wish I could draw and animate, I'd make my own music videos based off the visuals I get from listen to them.

Weasyl
    oly
    I've been listening to a bit of Xiu Xiu lately. Namely their first album Knife Play. Fantastic stuff, absolutely fantastic.

Also last night I listened to Mos Def's Black On Both Sides for the first time, and all I can say is: why the hell haven't I been listening to this for the past 10 years

Weasyl
    Giada
    My friends say that I have a crazy taste of music,meh. xD Well,I always listen soundtracks,Immediate Music,Globus...But also Skillet,Red,Three Days Grace,Bullet for my Valentine...Now I'm a (Really) fantard of Panic! At the disco,I really like their music. :3

Skrillex makes people around me bleed.

I love trance, dance, rock, pop, things with lots of bass, and catchy songs. I have pretty much the worst taste in music of all time and still routinely enjoy listening to Gangnam Style *hides*.