Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Beta Invites

i had an additional questiona about this, because i donated $20 at the time.

And i kept recieved indigopop error emails. giving me a link to redo it.

Is there anyway i could donate directly. Not thru second rate sites. Id love to try the beta, but indi* just didnt like me or my paypal.

thanks

I'm not sure if this question is related enough to ask here or if it strays so far from the topic I should have made a new thread. If so my apologies!

I was wondering if only the original $5+ donators get the 10 invites every month, or if the people invited by those people will also have 10 for themselves to invite. Being the poor, non-Paypal'd at the time person I am, I split the donation with my boyfriend and he used his Paypal to fulfill the 5 dollars, with the idea that he would invite me. I just wanted to know if I too, will get 10 invites to hand out when I'm invited, or if it's only the original donators who get to invite 10 people per month.

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before! But I looked in all threads I could find that were related to the invite system and have not found a definitive answer that specifically addresses this.

Thank you!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioaktivSkwerl View Post
    I'm not sure if this question is related enough to ask here or if it strays so far from the topic I should have made a new thread. If so my apologies!

I was wondering if only the original $5+ donators get the 10 invites every month, or if the people invited by those people will also have 10 for themselves to invite. Being the poor, non-Paypal'd at the time person I am, I split the donation with my boyfriend and he used his Paypal to fulfill the 5 dollars, with the idea that he would invite me. I just wanted to know if I too, will get 10 invites to hand out when I'm invited, or if it's only the original donators who get to invite 10 people per month.

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before! But I looked in all threads I could find that were related to the invite system and have not found a definitive answer that specifically addresses this.

Thank you!
    Everybody gets invites, whether they donated or not. :>

Hey, I've got a quick question about invites and donating via PayPal.

I donated $5 about a day or so ago. When will invitations to the beta be sent out for post-IndieGogo donators? I tried searching for an answer first, but I didn't find a concrete one, so I thought I'd ask here. =>

Thanks!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
    Hey, I've got a quick question about invites and donating via PayPal.

I donated $5 about a day or so ago. When will invitations to the beta be sent out for post-IndieGogo donators? I tried searching for an answer first, but I didn't find a concrete one, so I thought I'd ask here. =>

Thanks!
    Invites will be sent out once to site goes back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    Invites will be sent out once to site goes back up.
    Awesome. That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks for the answer!

Weasyl
    Nezerith
    Not really sure here, or know where to put this after looking, but i donated 5$ Via paypal from the tumblr donate button. Do the 5$ there still get an invite? If so will it be sent to the Paypal email? I ish confused, sorry.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Weasyl
    Ben
    Yes, you'll get an invite. Expect it around later in the evening at the earliest.