Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Beta Invites

Beta Invites

Quick question, sorry if this has already been regarded, i didn't see another topic on this, but if we contributed on indiegogo at a level that earns a beta invite, how will we receive the notification/invite? Are you planning to use the email we paypaled with, or we registered with on indiegogo to contact us with the appropriate information?

Thanks!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    Taw
    We will most likely email people via the IndieGoGo emails they used because we don't know everyone's alt emails. Once we're closer to that date we can see what we can do about it. Have a few ideas about what we could do possibly.

Weasyl
    oneandonly
    I have another question, so I'll just leave it here.

I donated anyway because I dig the site, but I'm wondering if people that were already on the site during alpha will have to get invited again.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Velux View Post
    Quick question, sorry if this has already been regarded, i didn't see another topic on this, but if we contributed on indiegogo at a level that earns a beta invite, how will we receive the notification/invite? Are you planning to use the email we paypaled with, or we registered with on indiegogo to contact us with the appropriate information?
    Registration invites are sent via email, and contain the information you will need to register; like Taw said we will probably default to the emails everyone used to donate, but if this isn't desirable for some reason it wouldn't be difficult to work out a special arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    I'm wondering if people that were already on the site during alpha will have to get invited again.
    All already existing accounts are still in the system and needn't be registered again.

Weasyl
    oneandonly
    One last question lol.

How many invites do you plan on giving users per month?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    One last question lol.

How many invites do you plan on giving users per month?
    We plan on allotting ten per user per month.

Weasyl
    oneandonly
    Alright. That's what I though, but I wasn't too sure. Thank you!

Now I have a question about the invites thing. So is the site going to be like, invite-only and there's no open registration, or what is the story with that? Or are we just talking about the beta phase?

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Now I have a question about the invites thing. So is the site going to be like, invite-only and there's no open registration, or what is the story with that? Or are we just talking about the beta phase?
    Correct, the invite-only phase will only last for as long as we are in beta. After that, invitations will still be accessible (so that members can easily send invitation emails to their friends, plus we could do something special re referring new members), but an invite won't be required in order to join.

Weasyl
    TotSchrei
    Quick question. I haven't been able to access my invites to get my girlfriend an invite.
    She forgot to donate before it was to late. It says that the invites may be disabled at this time.
    Is it disabled or am I just not allowed to invite yet?

NVM found a site discussion about it. c:
    Last edited by TotSchrei; 10-01-2012 at 12:56 AM.